ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe stupidest and most epic tale eva. (Pirates Vs. Ninjas)

6 2713
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

WARNING: This story contains unnecessary splleing mistakes an iproper grammerz. Only the cool people can read this. (no offense to pirates or ninjas). Also contains that internet junk that every thinks is cool. Lots of unnecessary l33tspeak involved.

Everything between the lines is the actual story. Everything else is not included.

-------------------------------------

Chapter One

"Bell Pepper!", said <insert here> as he drank out of his jug of Gator Wash.
The Bartender across the counter said "Wow you're still on those bell peppery madness drinks"
"Potats"
"Ahh... Get outta meh bar!", replied the bartender (his name is ROTFL)
"Ol' ROTFL toss me another one of those small cup things with more of them gator wash
"I SAID GET OUT"
"Fine be like that dood.

<Insert here> left the bar with his right hand on his gun and left on his leg. He had no where to go so he ended of wandering into the forest regretting his last sip of Gator Wash.

---------------------------------------

I don't have a lot of free time so that's it for now.

• 6 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Awh, Making you're own Adventure story to you're own creations. Interesting , from a game that was truly not great. Well, At least you're Short story was pretty intense.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Not involved with any game, I just made up random stuff based on my friends ideas... *cough**cough*

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Pirates Vs Ninjas, Is actually a real game. If you knew?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I did, thats what my "friend" told me. I didn't expect a whole lot of other people to know that.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Uhrd, Alright then...
Welll..
Uh?
Alright..

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Don't really like it 4/10 very bad but it was pretty unique so I'll boost it to 7/10!

Showing 1-6 of 6