Forums

ForumsForum Games

The zombie outbreak

Posted Oct 26, '08 at 12:22am

choazmachine

choazmachine

1,085 posts

People, I do have reason to believe that a thread of this kind has already been created. It has been created first. So this is considered spam. The first thread is named The Zombie Survival Club. Please look into it and the details.
But right now, this thread is not closed so please continue (it is not my job to say what is and isnt. So I will let an admin lock this, if that occurs).

Posted Oct 26, '08 at 12:31am

raigeki

raigeki

730 posts

People, I do have reason to believe that a thread of this kind has already been created. It has been created first. So this is considered spam. The first thread is named The Zombie Survival Club. Please look into it and the details.
But right now, this thread is not closed so please continue (it is not my job to say what is and isnt. So I will let an admin lock this, if that occurs).

only thing is. that is a club. this is kinda a game where we create a story or sumthing. i visited zombie survival club a few minutes a ago. i am a member there. well they kinda makes plans and everything but not a story like this one.

Posted Oct 26, '08 at 12:39am

Kid_Saiyain

Kid_Saiyain

567 posts

ya there is a difference. and i say i nuke the core area of zombies again for any of the zombies that are left! take that ya darn zombies!

Posted Oct 26, '08 at 7:19am

raigeki

raigeki

730 posts

and yeah BTW. we have backup! i called the black robe soldiers to defend our necks

http://photos-735.friendster.com/e1/photos/53/76/35726735/1_553413551l.jpg

Posted Oct 26, '08 at 2:35pm

CrossViper

CrossViper

494 posts

So when do the other people come into play?

Posted Oct 26, '08 at 3:57pm

ablu2

ablu2

850 posts

Sorry guys I was on a campout and once this first part is done you will start. Btw the zombies havent out-broken yet this is the pre-game story. And powerplant workers you dont have weapons.

Rai you get zombie to check it out and send him to the leak. He goes to the leak and notices there is a grave dug right over the tube. A green hand pops out of the grave, what do you do?
A. Make sure its not a prank (it probably is)
B. Pull out your gun and shoot the hell out of that hand. (and whatever its connected to)
C. Run for your freaking life.

Posted Oct 26, '08 at 11:40pm

raigeki

raigeki

730 posts

A. make sure its a prank and i think it is zombie making fun of me! hahahahaha.

anyways. technically i cannot choose B because as you said "we have no weapons"

C c is gay

so choose A.

Posted Oct 27, '08 at 10:32am

ablu2

ablu2

850 posts

I have decided to quit this. It just doesnt feel right...

Posted Oct 28, '08 at 12:17am

raigeki

raigeki

730 posts

why??

Posted Oct 28, '08 at 10:02am

ablu2

ablu2

850 posts

I said why, it doesnt feel right.

Reply to The zombie outbreak

You must be logged in to post a reply!