ForumsForum GamesThe zombie outbreak

30 5571
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I will let five people join so I dont get overworked. A zombie outbreak has happened and I will give you choices of how to counter the situation and proceed. Choose carefully... Fill out the following form:

Name: Dont fill this out with anything but your forum name.
Weapon: Hammer, bread knife, rocks.
Armor: Black shirt (poor defense but you are extremely fast and hard to see at night), leather jacket (you have average defence and average speed) or steel armor (you have good defence and are slow)
Personality: fill this out with a short description of your character.

Keep in mind that I will be gone this weekend on a campout so join fast before I leave. Have fun!

• 30 Replies
the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

why did you spam here to say you did not want to join??

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

the leak seems to be a type of virus according to my data analysis. but zombie what kind of virus is it??

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

i nuke the zombie outbreak core area!

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

(kid continue the story not to make your own) BTW. my data analysis is getting stronger everytime i see it. i go to the weapons room (which they always have in every powerplant) and get a 9.mm pistol and check it out again. the cemetery is cold and dark. and the two of us is hanging around like there is nothing to be afraid of.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

People, I do have reason to believe that a thread of this kind has already been created. It has been created first. So this is considered spam. The first thread is named The Zombie Survival Club. Please look into it and the details.
But right now, this thread is not closed so please continue (it is not my job to say what is and isnt. So I will let an admin lock this, if that occurs).

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

People, I do have reason to believe that a thread of this kind has already been created. It has been created first. So this is considered spam. The first thread is named The Zombie Survival Club. Please look into it and the details.
But right now, this thread is not closed so please continue (it is not my job to say what is and isnt. So I will let an admin lock this, if that occurs).

only thing is. that is a club. this is kinda a game where we create a story or sumthing. i visited zombie survival club a few minutes a ago. i am a member there. well they kinda makes plans and everything but not a story like this one.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

ya there is a difference. and i say i nuke the core area of zombies again for any of the zombies that are left! take that ya darn zombies!

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

and yeah BTW. we have backup! i called the black robe soldiers to defend our necks

http://photos-735.friendster.com/e1/photos/53/76/35726735/1_553413551l.jpg

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

So when do the other people come into play?

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Sorry guys I was on a campout and once this first part is done you will start. Btw the zombies havent out-broken yet this is the pre-game story. And powerplant workers you dont have weapons.

Rai you get zombie to check it out and send him to the leak. He goes to the leak and notices there is a grave dug right over the tube. A green hand pops out of the grave, what do you do?
A. Make sure its not a prank (it probably is)
B. Pull out your gun and shoot the hell out of that hand. (and whatever its connected to)
C. Run for your freaking life.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

A. make sure its a prank and i think it is zombie making fun of me! hahahahaha.

anyways. technically i cannot choose B because as you said "we have no weapons"

C c is gay

so choose A.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I have decided to quit this. It just doesnt feel right...

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

why??

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I said why, it doesnt feel right.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

oh well. we cannot continue this story anymore.

Showing 16-30 of 30