ForumsArt, Music, and WritingZombie survival stories!

6 3864
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

post yours...

• 6 Replies
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

plz comment on this & enjoy
Chapter One Part One
its gone...its all gone. my life is GONE!!!!!! i frustratingly think to myself. hordes are coming after me. falling into that bush of weird fruit was a bad idea. i load my oozi and prepare of battle. accustomed to this life I just give the zombies slight grin as i pull the trigger welcoming them to their second death. Blasting them left and right they fall with a last low moan. after about half of them fall to the ground i drop my gun, awestruck. "Wow." I say aloud to myself. the "alive" zombies are eating the dead ones. Actually paralyzed with shock and fear for the first time in years i head down and off the hill. When i reach the bottom im back at ground zero, A.K.A. New York City. The barren and torn city was actually emotionally distressing for me. the sight on the hill ruined spent hardening myself... "Noooo!" I shout as i realize a grim truth. i left my gun atop the hill with the zombies. I have to go get it back...

like it? well comment and give me your thoughts and post your own stories! (this is not another zombie survival club!)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, try writing in past time, when it is a first person narrator. I make that mistake myself, anyway.
Paragraphs, and rereading before posting.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

you act like your a famous writer or something...its JUST a dumb story for a game website forum... anyway im gonna post part 2 right now pplz so read and enjoy!

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

ya im stopping this so the mods could lock it or whatev idc...

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

oozy..
what gun is that

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

it could do better if you had added a prologue,
with better grammar and vocabulary.