ForumsArt, Music, and WritingZezima's Quest 'Story' (I started writing it at school).

22 7436
BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

Welcome to my story, Zezima's Quest.

I hope you like it and yeah, enjoy!

Once there was a great warrior born amongst many other kids. His name was Zezima. He is now older and has been teaching others how to become a warrior and never show fear.

"Zezima!" says a warrior as he comes running up to Zezima saying something "We have a war on our hands and we have to fight, They're comming by sundown!" "Hmm, Get our soldiers ready and archers, we might need to have some catapaults."

"Sundown is almost here, Zezima." Says a archer above the castle walls. "I know, wait! There is a large army, THEY HAVE ARRIVED!" Says Zezima with a rough tone. "Tell the town to go home and hide!" Says Zezima. "On it." Says a soldier.

It is now sundown and they are closer...

"Positions, people!" says Zezima "Archers... Fire arrows ready..." "FIRE!!!" The sound of the arrows are flying past catapaults and soldiers. "SHIELDS" Says a Warlord called "Masamune".

"I shall take your head like nothing!"

TO BE CONTINUED.

• 22 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

...is this like a fan story from RS? Anyways, the mini-chapter is a little short. . .but it's kinda good.

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

@thoadthetoad

Yeah, I just had it stuck in my head and a Sub-Teacher told me my story writing was good for a little kids like me.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys it...

My next chapter sortof thing will be released tommorow so get ready, XD.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Zezimo would be better, it is more masculine.
Past tense would make it more dramatic, and give you the oppotunity to give it more realism and more describtive text:
It is now sundown and they are closer...

The sun set slowly, and its golden rays made the marching army look greater and more fierce as the dying light made their armour crimson.

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

Well, "Zezima" Is someone's name on Runescape so I wouldn't change it...

And I am only a kid, XD... Thanks for the idea, I'd be sure to post it in my next chapter.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

wow, good observation cenere, I never really looked at those details like that. But the fire arrows do look better when at night.

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

Yeah but my point, Zezima sounds like "Zeh-zee-mah" to me people think it is "Zih-zeh-mah"...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

That is okay, I just come with a little critique when I can.

And... I love details. I often write stories, where there is little or no speech...

fire arrows do look better when at night.
The sun blazed a few minutes over the edge of the world, then all was dark but the fire between the archers. They had little or no arrows left, but Zezima was eager to finish it. He himself took an arrow and fired. The flame flew through the air like a hawk of fire, flying free before it fell, hitting a soldier as its sharp head turned towards the hard, cold ground, dragging the soldier into darkness with it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yeah but my point, Zezima sounds like "Zeh-zee-mah" to me people think it is "Zih-zeh-mah"...

I always pronounced it Zeh-zee-muh, instead of "Zeh-zi-muh". Idk, where people get that.
The sun blazed a few minutes over the edge of the world, then all was dark but the fire between the archers. They had little or no arrows left, but Zezima was eager to finish it. He himself took an arrow and fired. The flame flew through the air like a hawk of fire, flying free before it fell, hitting a soldier as its sharp head turned towards the hard, cold ground, dragging the soldier into darkness with it.

cooooooooOOOooooll (no sarcasm intended)
BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

mmm, lolz, how do you do that thing how you reply to a post how it's got that thick line then italic comment of whoever posted it?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

[ quote ] text here [/quote ] Without the spaces.

Thank you very much. *bow*

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

Without the spaces.
Thank you very much. *bow*

That's a test, did it work if so ty.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yep, there is also a quote button by the image button and the image button is by the link button and the link button is by the Italic button and the Italic button is by the Bold button. . . . . .WHOO!
*sneezes with a giant string of snot out of my nose. . .owwwww!*

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I used to play Rune Scape,but haven't been on there in a very long time.I'm assuming Zezima is still the highest ranking user on the game?

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

I used to play Rune Scape,but haven't been on there in a very long time.I'm assuming Zezima is still the highest ranking user on the game?

Wrong Zezima is like ranked 50 now... :P...

Thanks all but the story might have to be continued later, sorry.

Be patient
theeyegore
theeyegore
57 posts
Nomad

good story btw i use to play runescape but not much anymore lol

Showing 1-15 of 22