ForumsGamesnew games?

7 2285
kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone, i was wondering...

What kind of games would people like to see more of? Does anyone have an super original ideas, that would make a great game? With some help, i might be able to make your dream game come true! So, who has ideas?

• 7 Replies
AioriaRox
AioriaRox
11 posts
Nomad

If you want to make an awesome game you can contact Kongregate Staff, then you'll make a Premium Game, they give you 20,000 to 100,000 dollars. But they'll stay with you making the game, after your game is one year on Kongregate you can upload in another site.

kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

Oh, i was just kinda wondering, what games people are interested in, and who has cool ideas!

AioriaRox
AioriaRox
11 posts
Nomad

People are interested in all types of games! I really like in Adventure and Puzzles game, but I like all types of games.

gamedude_1888
gamedude_1888
1 posts
Nomad

i like sonny
and stratagy

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I would like to see another great strategy game such as Monsters Den, that would be nice.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I want Sonny 2!!! Lol I have been waiting for forever.

AioriaRox
AioriaRox
11 posts
Nomad

I want Sonny 2!!! Lol I have been waiting for forever.

Armor games is working on it, they were making Sonny 2 and aTainted Kingdom, but now Tainted Kingdom is finished and they'll work full speed on Sonny 2!
images?q=tbn:v5WoNGf-OgpLVM<i class=//krinlabs.com/SonnyTwoPictures.jpg" alt="http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:v5WoNGf-OgpLVM//krinlabs.com/SonnyTwoPictures.jpg" />
Showing 1-7 of 7