ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSKE's moved signiture shop.

29 4934
Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

This is a moved signiture shop from the Free Signitures topic in the Tavern. So give me requests and I will do them!!

• 29 Replies
Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

Thank you Estel I really appreciate pride in my work (:

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

OMG that's awesome!!! great job!!!

jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

killex...where's mine? Hehe...

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

could you make me a sig? Make it however you want. I want to be surprised. And will you make me a sig for my club? here is my clubs sig right now. I am planning on staying with it, but i want to see what you can do, it is very cool!

http://i35.tinypic.com/rjgm76.jpg

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

Please refrain from using images that are subject to copyright. It is illegal and in no way a good idea. If you consider posting images without proper usage of permission, we may need to consider terminating this thread. This is for your benefit just as much AG's.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Hey dude could you make me a sig???

The only things i would like in it is a gun, a bowl of chicken noodle soup, and meh name.

Thanks.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol looks like you got alot of requests, and I have none!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Please refrain from using images that are subject to copyright. It is illegal and in no way a good idea. If you consider posting images without proper usage of permission, we may need to consider terminating this thread. This is for your benefit just as much AG's.

Were you talking about me?
Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

Dank what do you mean? I am so confused...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

it means that you can't take images off of the net and set a backround/tamper with the photo. It's considered plagerism to them even though it seems to be a normal photoshop trick.

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

Ohhhhh, ok. Thanks thoard. I wonder how I will make signitures now without pictures...

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

Sorry I didn't mean thoard! I ment thoad. Sorry!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

sooooo...
Is it gonna be hard to make my sig now cause you can't plagiarize?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Sorry I didn't mean thoard! I ment thoad. Sorry!

your lucky you caught that, because before I read your post, my pupils dilated lol.
Showing 16-29 of 29