ForumsGamesbubble tanks 3

119 249482
Pingoo_Tom
Pingoo_Tom
7 posts
Nomad

bubble tanks is a very populor game in which you controll a small bubble tank shooting other bubble tanks to evolve your tank to have beter weapons. bubble tanks 3 is roomered to have over 30 differant tanks that are cusmisible ( can actually place your weapons on the tank, like the game doodle defender and doodle defender 2The game has also been roomered to have a new , exiting feature where you can play other people around the world in a massive areana.

• 119 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

dont spam.... and bubble tanks 3 is going to be released soon i think... when arenas came out i thought that it was the third but i was saddened that it was not... i love the first 2 and cannot wait to see what the third will have to offer

Offering:
Allies
Completely new weapons.

That's the main bit

Other than that they will be returning to the extra freedom of BT2, but I am unsure what they are doing as to building your own tank

- H
SuperSuddenDeath
SuperSuddenDeath
19 posts
Nomad

I have trouble seeing a game like Bubble Tanks go live, but I suppose any game can go live with some work. Customization sounds like a great feature considering that I hated some of the secondary weapons in BT2. I can't wait to see what BT3 has in store for us!

Adrianwyllie
Adrianwyllie
1 posts
Peasant

if you liked bubble tanks arenas, try shellcore comand, a game like bubble tanks but it is about shellcores not bubbles. also because of bubble tanks i am making games that i hope are just as good but will never be better than the original series

Vimicro
Vimicro
4 posts
Nomad

project of the bt3 is look boring. *bulblight* hey, i have an idea! why we replacing it's name as bubble jets? we can add this description:
-Similiar to BTA, but now, it's real 2D! Use your arrows to move, and Z to fire! X to fire missiles and C to drop bomb to artilleries on ground. You can change or edit your jet. It's all ends in jet editor! 50 weapons, 19 missiles and 12 bombs will be your jetting equipment!

But... my idea must wait until 2011 Jan.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I really love the diversity of bubble tanks 2 and think that when bt3 comes out it will be about half the dramatic change that bt2 was from bt.

Vimicro
Vimicro
4 posts
Nomad

Oops! i forgot to talk about achievments! Here's the new achievments list:

First Stick Around: Move.
Born To Pop: Pop a bubble jet.
13 Is Not Bad: Pop 13 bubble jets.
Pop A Grounder: Pop a building or ground cannon.
BFT Is Done: Pop a BFT.
Horseshoe Trouble: Pop a Horseshoe Jet.
F-15E Loves Companions: Buy F-15E.
Lattê Grande: Pop 400 jets.

Next part is soon.

anthonycarranza33
anthonycarranza33
1 posts
Nomad

when is bubble tanks 3 coming out

Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

Bubble Tanks 3 gonna rocks!!!!!!!!

johny826
johny826
1 posts
Nomad

i finish bt2 but i cant finish bta

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

On their blog they said it would be released in Fall 2010. It has to be released in November; they had seven months to make the game. I know people who it takes only two weeks months to make a pretty decent game with so-so graphics. There is one with a red ball and you have to chance the gravity to get from point A to point B.

I realize this is much complicated, but they have at least three people working on it. Plus, they could just reuse the graphics codes from BT2. The bubble tank and enemy sharing system can be reused from BTA. Then, the only real thing they have to do is make more enemies and weapons. Seven months is more than enough, if you ask me.

On the other hand, though, I don't know if they're starting from scratch or they are making an entirely new system.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

On their blog they said it would be released in Fall 2010. It has to be released in November; they had seven months to make the game. I know people who it takes only two weeks months to make a pretty decent game with so-so graphics. There is one with a red ball and you have to chance the gravity to get from point A to point B.

I realize this is much complicated, but they have at least three people working on it. Plus, they could just reuse the graphics codes from BT2. The bubble tank and enemy sharing system can be reused from BTA. Then, the only real thing they have to do is make more enemies and weapons. Seven months is more than enough, if you ask me.

On the other hand, though, I don't know if they're starting from scratch or they are making an entirely new system.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i cant wait for bt3
i think he is mixing bta and bt2 together for bt3

logantheking
logantheking
254 posts
Scribe

I really like the series, I can't wait!!
Besides, hasn't there already been three bubble tanks already?

Showing 106-118 of 119