ForumsForum GamesRandom Facts About Yourself

112 18298
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I feel the "Introduce Yourself Here!" thread didn't really give us enough info about users, so I went ahead and made a thread about random facts. Each time you post here, state a fact about yourself, can be about anything, so long as it's not revealing to yourself. Post as much as you are comfortable with.

I'll go first:

I'm in college, studying to become a brain surgeon. My two majors are of course medical and Complex Stoichiometry. I think I posted once about the basic form of it in one of the impossible questions thread.

• 112 Replies
Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

My favourite colour is grey.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

More peoplez!

I'm an American Japanese, meaning that I was originally American, but immigrated to Japan to (escape the persecution of my beliefs XD) live in a more peaceful environment.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

I am from Europe. I am in High School. I have 1 dog named Rex. He is an Akita

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I still have the scars of the train accident XD
One of my 3-D Pumpkakes blew up and Emma is mad (laff)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I underwent a two-year dental procedure.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Braces right? Yeah those suck I remember wearing those...

The armatars expression was exactly like mine when I first had braces on my teeth.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I am 10. My interests are mythology, and fantasy. I have never broken a bone. Or fractured for that matter... I need braces. I am awesome. I am Australian...

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

I like the color blue and i like to play the guitar

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

im 12

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

My birthday is on Veteran's Day.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

but immigrated to Japan to (escape the persecution of my beliefs XD) live in a more peaceful environment.
I am going to quote this, but I will refrain from saying why. Ask me at a more reasonable hour.
I like to write, I love green, and I hate movies.
FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

i like ANIME

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I don't get it.. what's wrong with it...

I've been in AG for half a year, but didn't fully get active until 2 months later.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I don't get it.. what's wrong with it...
Grammatically? Nothing I feel like calling, besides the emoticon, but that is a different debate entirely. The whole situation? I don't like Japan, for many reasons, which I believe would be more then enough to keep most people a good distance away from Japan... (The reasons, not my opinion.)

I hate candy, and am trying to post trivial facts just to stay on topic.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

There's nothing wrong with that statement grammatically...

My mortal enemies are Warheads (the candy). 3 hours ago I was in an epic battle against Lemon.

Showing 1-15 of 112