ForumsForum GamesRandom Facts About Yourself

112 18324
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I feel the "Introduce Yourself Here!" thread didn't really give us enough info about users, so I went ahead and made a thread about random facts. Each time you post here, state a fact about yourself, can be about anything, so long as it's not revealing to yourself. Post as much as you are comfortable with.

I'll go first:

I'm in college, studying to become a brain surgeon. My two majors are of course medical and Complex Stoichiometry. I think I posted once about the basic form of it in one of the impossible questions thread.

• 112 Replies
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

I like pear/banana yogurt dipped in taco chips =D

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I like making random observations and scaring ppl.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

i like....errr oh! i like girls

theeyegore
theeyegore
57 posts
Nomad

im 12 years old, i love to skateboard didnt break a bone (yet)and i love orange juice.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

My favorite color is Green, I've never broken a bone in my body, I am learning how to play guitar, i love to airsoft and paintball, i play soccer and I am just decent at it, I am a catholic, I HATE anime, I like the super nintendo better than the gamecube, me and my friends like to do mischievous things, I would like to get good at debating so I could post more in the world events forum but sadly I am not (any pointers please?), I like to have decent grammar and spelling when posting because people take you more seriously that way, I am 16 in 7 days, I own a macbook, I would like to buy this airsoft gun, I am currently rambling, I have been active on AG for a while now, I like fire, I like to blow up things, I like to go to bonfires at my friends house, I LOVE the band phish they are really cool, I like to chill with friends a lot, I guess you could call me a hippy at times, I like to be chill and not in a hurry all the time, I don't like to be angry.

*whew*

Enough random facts for you? I'm sure there are some I am forgetting, but oh well.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I got in a fight with a cat

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I have had this armatar ever since I joined

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

there's a few MILLION random facts one can say about oneself.

I like cheddar cheese

scrubsmaster1
scrubsmaster1
344 posts
Nomad

i am the only girl that plays football in my hole school

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I like pear/banana yogurt dipped in taco chips =D
Lol! I'm having a hard time imagining how you'd dip the yogurt in the chips.

I am rather near sighted and feel a bit lost without my glasses.
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

I make random movie quotations with my friends, and we tend to freak people out...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I just heard about a guy who tried to break into a museum, but fell down and his butt got impaled by a large metal spike on a fence. ... Like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww and poor guy!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I am the 23rd youngest fighter pilot in the RAF. I knpw what youre going to say, that its like being 23rd in line for the throne- it doesnt matter, but hey its still a random fact!

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

I like pie very much.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I like pie more than the next guy. I also like pie more than the last guy!

Showing 91-105 of 112