ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge

293 37293
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

Sleepy Time.

• 293 Replies
chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

Wow this is such a good opening to a thread. I think it will get spammed though, regardless of the good rules you put. We will see.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

This can go smoothly if someone can get a topic going. I'll 'okay' it for now.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

RE: Concerns

Sorry for the late reply. I know that this thread may have some problems getting off the ground, but I beleive that it will be able to thrive in the new future. As far as possible "spamming" down the line, I don't really think it's going to be an issue. This thread is for us regulars, and I'm sure I'll be able to get a mods' support somewhere down the line if we run into problems. For now, though, let's just have fun.

So, what are we going to talk about? =)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

So will ArmorGames be getting any new stuff like some cool updated or something?

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure about updates, that's all up to Dan. All I know is that in the future there should be a few more additions to the administration back-end of the site, making day-to-day browsing easier for us. There's also going to be more items at the store in the near future, so keep an eye out for that.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

This seems like a pretty interesting idea, but the more I look at it the more I see a version of the "Off-Topic" forum posted as a thread for "regulars." I'm not saying that I don't think it should be done, I'm just wondering what is different about it than the forum in which it is posted?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think the meaning of it is that it is just one topic where the point is not defined. So this forum is for undefined threads, but the threads in it have a meaning and purpose. This is a thread that is just for whatever.

I think.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Carlie's right.

The main inspiration for this thread was the "Flash Regs Lounge" on Newgrounds. Consider it more of a "chill out" than a thread.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Thanks anyone who responded to my questions... Anyway what are we talkin about next

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Uh...

Have you seen any movies that you recommend? I'm thinking about going to "Spiderwick", but I want to make sure it's not a total waste of money before I spend my cash.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Well...

NO but I do want to see "I am Legend"
also I don't know it it's out but "The Diary of The Dead"

I'm in a zombieish moad :P

_Talking_Banana_
_Talking_Banana_
119 posts
Nomad

Well, I Am Legend was pretty good...

It was boring when there were no zombies in sight though. D:

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

LMFAO.... But anyway I still want to see it. SO anybody ever do something that got the cops involved. (COPS was on OK)

_Talking_Banana_
_Talking_Banana_
119 posts
Nomad

Well, I saw my friend get a speeding ticket while on the road. o.o

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I'll wait 'till a friend buys the DVD. Is there anything currently, though?

BTW, Semi Pro looks pretty good and so does Be Kind, Rewind.

Showing 1-15 of 293