ForumsGamesWhat is the most addicting game on AG?

21 4477
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Cool, this is the 100th topic. But anyway, what do you think is the most addicting game on AG. I think it is GemCraft, because it is so fun. It is a tiwer defense game, and those take a long time. What do you think is the most addicting game?

• 21 Replies
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I think its the Punk-o-matic. you can always come up with new ideas to make a great song. Also it gets the player think.

Celeber
Celeber
50 posts
Nomad

I like Amorphous+, Gemcraft, or Sonny. all are in depth, challenging, and have some kind of progression.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Some of the Stickman Sam games and Boxhead games mostly all of the shooting games .

DrimuS
DrimuS
62 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft FTW, also indestruc2tank, and maybe punk-o-matic

_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

The the I have ever played or been addicted to the most is Armorgames.com, but the game would have to be "Punk-0-Matic" because it is always so fun to make great songs and I love the sounds of music or guitars!!!

famowx
famowx
26 posts
Nomad

I find myself drawn to The Last Stand games over and over, but the Indestructo tank games are a close second.

pikles
pikles
9 posts
Nomad

I think the most addicting game, once you start, is maverick! I could not stop, once i got fixed on to getting that secret gift thing! Man!

Schnazzy13
Schnazzy13
36 posts
Nomad

gemcraft, but bubble tanks 2 is really addciting as well.

tricksterdan
tricksterdan
12 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say Gemcraft, I really like that one.

Zenkin
Zenkin
18 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft is good to start with, but after I beat Epic Boss 2, the rest of the game was too easy. Get a few glowing frames and then level yourself up, and that's the game. Amorpheus+ has me hooked because it's hard, fair, and those achievements!

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Personally I like Chaos Faction the best. I could play that for hours. (And have)

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I have to say GemCraft or Warfare 1917....

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

For me it has to be the angry faces. Very funny and aggressive.

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

way free rider 2

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Pillage the Village is good but very frustrating so I'd say The Last Stand 2!

Showing 1-15 of 21