ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Musical Whimsies and Painted Thoughts of Sir Estel

70 31470
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hello all!

I read the thread about how everyone in the art forum are tight with each other. I haven't had much time to participate in the art competitions, but I plan on doing that in the near future!

Here I am going to put some music made by me, some art, and possibly lyrics and poems!
Enjoy!

First song I ever made using GuitarPro5. It really doesn't sound good because I downloaded as a MIDI. My soundcard doesn't seem to want to work with this, so right now the guitars have no distortion and sound like French horns to me :/ I call it "The Contest"

And here's my second one! This one is called, "Bring me to the Hospital." Haha, it's a weird name, but it just popped into my head :P And it also sounds a bit like "Hospital," by the Used.

Sorry for makng you download them! It only takes 20 seconds, so hopefully there's no hassle if you want to listen. Feedback would be appreciated

• 70 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Estel made music? And the fact that it sounds like french horns is the reason why it is cool =)

But really if you're posting things here, it would be appropriate if you re-edited your thread name, would be wierd if it had more than just music contained. But keep up the good work though, I personally like "The Contest" more than "Bring Me to the Hospital", but they both are pretty good. =)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

and art?! OMG, THIS IS MERIT WORTHY!!! =D =D =D!
lol, I haven't hear them yet, but I will as soon as I burn out on numa numa.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Merit worthy? Lol, haha numa numa is the most awkward thing to listen to with a bunch of guys in the same room lol.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Especially when you're like me when you hear it and you stand up randomly and start doing the dance to it ;D

*listening to 'The Contest' of the songs*
Reminds me of...BATS! No really, that's what I thought of...
*then listens to the second*
Nice, this is like a super-cool Megaman thing(the old original ones!). *Starts jumping off chairs and couches and making megaman sound effects* Good one =D

Btw, Estel you could warn us about what you see when downloading and whatnot. Cause when I go to listen to the first(download the second) I have quite a few half-dressed people on my computer screen >_> Time for AdBlocker, definitely.
*still pretending to be Megaman*

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

AdBlocker doesn't work my friend, lol :P

That happens to me as well, but what's wrong with a few adds, fast music, and jumping around the house acting like Megaman? I wish I could do that all the time haha.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Merit worthy? Lol, haha numa numa is the most awkward thing to listen to with a bunch of guys in the same room lol.

that happened to me once, during the wavebird club meeting. One of the other members brought a mix CD and accidentally got his 'lil sisters CD. Since all of the members of the club are freaks like me, we sorta just broke into a simultaneous happy dance where we pushed upward on the air in a 45 degree angle. . . .we did it in complete unicen and guess what? We all laughed a mighty storm, so much that the neighboors actually came over to say "STOP LAUGHING". Then we played so much video games we got drunk off of oxygen. . .good times, good times.
P.S. The game was resident evil 4 and 5. . .lol.
P.P.S. Best club meeting EVER
P.P.P.S. your songs are cool.
P.P.P.P.S. enough p's for ya?
P.P.P.P.P.S. that club members 'lil sister had funny taste in music
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. in case you didn't know, I'm really tired right now =P
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I don't think you're tried, OR drunk off of JUST oxygen :P

I think I'll make CD art for these...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I don't think you're tried, OR drunk off of JUST oxygen :P

lol I'm a minor and alchoholic drinks made me mentally unstable
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/Happyme.jpg
^^^^^^ lol, my happy pic ^^^^^^
but seriously, we did the happy dance, and one of us taped it on their cell. Funny as hell tho. . . .I do so love the Wavebird crew.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Estel_03/Hospitalflag.jpg

Here is some art for, "Bring me to the Hospital." The flag colors are pretty bland, and I'm looking for something I could do it in paint. Anywho, please comment!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I love it Estel!The background is amazing and so are the hospital crosses!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I agree with the backround, but it seems like ya kinda slacked off on the flag.
P.S. Not liking paint? Wish you had photoshop? GET WHAT'S IN BETWEEN!
le gimp~
http://www.gimp.org/

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, I've thought about trying gimp. Paint.net just isn't easy to use sometimes when trying to change a specific part of a picture.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Here is some art for, "Bring me to the Hospital." The flag colors are pretty bland, and I'm looking for something I could do it in paint. Anywho, please comment!

needs a little bit of shading.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Yea, I'm terrible at shading. I didn't even give an attempt to show the ruffles in the flag or shadows.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well if you have a flag get one and look at it and see the shades or try to find flags on google and copy the shades or try some new ones, but still, nice work. I meant great

Showing 1-15 of 70