ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to get nearly 8000 exp in Warfare 1917

14 10620
farid420
farid420
24 posts
Peasant

First before the topic, salute to the great author ConArtist.
You can always find out his delicate design in all his games.

And then the following tips are the way to get nearly 8000 exp in Warfare 1917:

Tip 1:Never wins with a conquer victory
Everyone knows conquer victory is much easier than morale victory, so it also leading you losing a lot of chances to earn exp by killing more enemies. So even though you took all the trenches on the battlefield, just hold the line and kill

Tip2:Always take a defensive stand with small-group squads
It's WWI, guys. Take a offensive stand always leading to large casualties and so you will get less bonus exp. Do not attack enemy trenches unless you have no trenches or want to get advanced bonus exp just before the end of the battle. Also, just as all squads are hard to live a long time on the battlefield, so larger groups also causing larger casualties:P. Better to use small-groups like machine gunners, officers or snipers. Also, don't lose your patience while attacking by enemy fire support, it won't cause great casualties in general while your troops are all trenched, but though sometimes it dose.

Tip3on't use fire support as long as possible
Since you always need to take a defensive stand and trenched to wait for sending enemies to heaven:P, so fire supports isn't that important, cause all those irritable enemies will die sooner or later. And using less fire supports also give you more bonus exp.

Ok, just follow up the tips, and it will be easy for you to get thousands of exp in campaigns. As in my case, I just earn about 7800 exp in Germany campaign few hours ago. Still, causing there is only a limited upgrade points, so do not abuse them even you have more of it.

• 14 Replies
Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

cool thanks for the advice i will try it out now and see if it works, but i think most people know some of it

njarvis10
njarvis10
110 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the info!

Z00mbiekiller
Z00mbiekiller
9 posts
Blacksmith

Ive tried to follow your tips with Jerry and it worked. I got 4500 exp points. Its not 8000, but compared to the usual 2000 its more than double!
Next time i will use artillery only against tanks and perform counter attacks only if theres no resistence in the enemy trench.

Now i will try with Tommy but im not sure if it works there coz it focus on attack role while german campaing is more defensive.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Wow I got 7642XP! Great job!

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I got 7,000XP, thanks for the guide

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

thanks man I'm gonna try this

Celeber
Celeber
50 posts
Nomad

interesting, decent tip

boeietoch
boeietoch
8 posts
Nomad

nice i wasnt eating last level now started all over ti works

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

i got loads of exp. Thx I rly needed that

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the tip,I love that game.

Killborn
Killborn
25 posts
Nomad

nice advices man i love them

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I have only one question:

How do you pass the first level with the tank?
There's no trenches, and I get decimated every time...

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Nice advice! That will make the game a lot easier!

farid420
farid420
24 posts
Peasant

How do you pass the first level with the tank?
There's no trenches, and I get decimated every time...

Well, just as you can see, tanks really break the balance just as what its did in history, so the tank fighting levels are really different with those before.
You don't need any squads besides tanks to deploy in the battlefield. Use fire support skillfully (it may need some practice) to destroy enemy tanks and use tanks to kill enemy soldiers.
Just that easy, and you will beat all the levels with tanks.
Showing 1-14 of 14