Nomad

Has anyone read those books yet?
does anyone like those books?

• 35 Replies
ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

...what are they about? how many books are there? You might wanna try explaining things next time bud.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

my friend is like a fanatic of those books. I personally don't like to read, so I say no go.

delta9678
delta9678
13 posts
Nomad

well, I have the first two (out of 4 i heard) and I think that they are fantastic.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I have all the books that are averable in America , excellent serios , great concept , plus I love fanasty books lol.

thebookworm
thebookworm
22 posts
Nomad

I love those books. They're making a movie, but of course it is where I don't live. =-(

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

Nope never heard of such books. I would like it if it is based on fantasy though.

burningblade24
burningblade24
1 posts
Nomad

yes i have but i have only read books 1-3 because the ppl in my school r slow readers but i never have tim to go there....and i think they r the best series i have ever read

sunnyb
sunnyb
480 posts
Nomad

Is anyone ever going to explain what they are about? So those who haven't read them can get interested... and maybe head to the library?

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

Ranger's Apprentice is about a kid who wants to be a knight but instead becomes a ranger/scout for the medieval army. He goes through a lot of action for a young kid. Fighting very scary and strange creatures, well except for the Scandians.

Personally, I have read all the books and its high up top in my most recommended books to read. Read it if you want to.

sunnyb
sunnyb
480 posts
Nomad

I think I might. I've seen these on the shelves before, but haven't bothered. Another series.... Oh, well. I'll get started.

*heads to library

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Good series. I only got to The Burning Bridge before my school library was closed :P

Tynarious
Tynarious
10 posts
Nomad

The rangers apprentice books are the best books i have ever read there are 8 out right now

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I have read all of them except the one about the sorcerer. But it is an excellent series. The series is about a kid named Will. He wants to be a knight but is selected as a ranger instead. Rangers are super cool and sleek and Will goes on all these adventures.

Tynarious
Tynarious
10 posts
Nomad

Rangers Apprentice is absolutely the best series I have ever read. It is about a boy named Will who becomes a ranger, the countries special forces. The books follow Will on his adventures and mission. Great books. I recommend them for all ages.

amo2100
amo2100
89 posts
Nomad

I have read all the ones in america and they're one of my favorite series ever. I almost feel like going to Australia just to get the other book s in the series. I think the 6th comes out in August though

Showing 1-15 of 35