ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454762
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Slepp is not nedded.

you know what life is like for a Fallen, Kudos.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sooo... Since I am the temporary GM (and more or less permanent secondary GM, apparently), I will soon need to go through this entire thread and pick up the information about the individual contestants, to make it easier for Cenere (and the rest of us?)...
Updated list of contestants is currently posted on my profile.

lordofwar857
lordofwar857
90 posts
Peasant

thoad....what is that

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Okay and I'll name my guy Stegasauras.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

ok... unfortunately I won't be able to get my image in until monday. I'm at dads and well, I don't have GIMP's awesomeness or a scanner over there.

I might put in Pazx's info in on sat/sun though.

am I allowed to give Pazx an allie/teammate/pet?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sodas, on my profile:
I will name mine Clogasuaras.

Sodas, on this thread:
Okay and I'll name my guy Stegasauras.
Which one will it be?

@Pazx:
Hurry up kid!!
You need to get at least a short description of his appearance, as well as a description of his strengths/weaknesses (and the other stuff Cenere has said is needed) by Saturday 12 am AG time. If you do not, you will not be participating.
An actual picture can wait till Monday, though.

And yes, you are allowed to give him an allied/teammate/pet (or two), but the same as above goes for their info!

Rules, my dears, rules. They must be obeyed.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

@Zoph, it'll get in. I'm ahead of AG time...

Hurry up kid!!

Yay! Kid!

*cough*spammy post*cough*
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

heh, heh, heh...
Surprise team, aren't you scared?

ha!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Pazx:
Lol. Cenere and I are ahed of it too, and really, please do not wait until minutes before the deadline, as it makes it harder for us (especially for Cen).
And mwahaha for knowing how old you are! :P

@mentorso:
Nope. Especially not since you're behind with the submitting of it. Hurry! :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

[improvised Cenere]

Dammit, would you HURRY UP already?? If you don't, darkness will engulf you soon!! (And you won't be in the tournament.)
If you expect me to finish story parts on time, you better have your info posted on time!

[/improvised Cenere]

I might have conveyed it a bit too shouting, but he felt the need to highlight that we really do need the last bits of info in SOON.

That includes all prologues that are not yet submitted so we know where the characters are being fetched from!

... Oh dang, I need to work on that last bit myself... Hurry!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

Since I officially failed at quitting for a full week I'm gonna get back active again!

btw, All of you guys's characters are most likely gonna crush Phil if he is found alone with no friends...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*states it again*
HURRY!
I will be collecting in as many prologues as possible tomorrow (in about twelve hours).
IF I DO NOT FIND YOUR PROLOGUE (and by prologue I simply mean: you telling me where your characters are, it doesn't need to be a story or a drawing, an informative sentence will do) ON THIS THREAD AT THAT TIME I WILL MESSAGE YOU UNTIL YOU REPLY!

@sllim:
Glad to see you back. ^^
Are you prepared?
Are you?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I, Am kinda sorta prepared..

I think I already made a prologue.

I'll go and check.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post but...

I found my prologue!!!

Btw this is only for Phil.

The others are just there when he gets there.

I don't know what you mean by where he is.

If you mean In the alternate dimension where all the other people are, He was transported to the Jangos' Hide out.(A random Cave.)

Any ways, here it is.

As Phil strolled into the bar, he felt a weird presence over him. After he had a couple drinks, he had to go take a major leak. While he was taking the leak he heard someone in his head saying "I'M GIVING YOU MAGIKAL POWAS!!!!!". He thought he should get a ride home when, POOF he was teleported to another world. He had no idea where he was.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh good. That will do. So the Government is fetching them from that cave. That is enough info.

To all who haven't posted where their characters are before they are fetched, HURRY!!!

... That still includes me! D:

Showing 226-240 of 1813