ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454811
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

probably, I'm reluctant to leave, I'm in a major rut that will probably take a long time to get over, I'm emotionally drained, and I cant' scruff up the time with a girlfriend, tons of housework, and my arse load of school to do, I'm sorry. I really don't wanna drop out, but I would figure it to be WORSE if I don't get done by the deadline :P
btw, who was booted last round? ding? I'll look right now XDDD.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Last round?
Yes, but the Alt Round is basically just small challenges for fun. There is nothing serious about them, and all should be able to join, even though they are not in the tournament.
But oh well, at least you informed me on my wall too, as well as here. Better than most of what other has done.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, cen. I'm sorry for the whole teleporting thing, but it just seemed cool, and i didnt really see any thing like about were we went. Also, i thought it might be weird if we all fought in one place and i wanted to chose my own arena...sorry.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

WOW......whoops caps lock.Anyways thats a bitter way to win the contest between us two,but it puts less stress on me as far as wondering who cenere would choose as the winner.Especially after finding out that some how no matter how much i try you guys find a reason for me to have some how screw up on the rules....I just can't get it right it seems.Oh well the alt round will give me some time to actually have some fun with the competition....I would hope.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Alt round... can I join? I'm kind of lost in this thread so I don't understand anything...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'd be happy to be apartof the alt round, I just need to find room for it. and I thought someone was eliminated from the contest last round, you know, the masquerade?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

@Skater:
I know, but somehow I think the Lady pretty much wanted them to kill non-opponents by accident. Also, either moving away before you start the fight, og end up doing like Strop would be a good solution, but since you already have finished your entry, I guess I will ignore that, and just picture them staying/moving themselves.

@Crims:
Nah, I think I might be the one to blame. Next round (not the alt, but the next after that) will have setting and such written underneath, I guess, so people do not get all too confused.

@TheSid:
Yes, you can participate. Just wait until Sunday, then I will make an official explaination here.

@Thoad:
Hallow was. He ended up fighting a wyrm, and he will end up in the prison (part of plot > &gt

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Voluntary elimination, yeah. Though I feel really bad about not making my entries in time, as I am still supposed to be doing them... I'll try not to be too late... But it's a guaranteed fail. I just can't keep up.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Then use the alt round... Just get those two rounds finished somehow, and then I will take care of him. Or leave or something... idc

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I can't remember if Xzeno has written up his entry? And where's Kingryan? We seem to have outcomes for Sasquatch & Yeti vs Nergyl & Fallen (defaulted), and Orlestat vs Strop (if you've read the script, as I won't be changing the plot), and the result for Dingsly vs Phil Bob & the Jangos is pending, right?

Deadline appears to be today, so I'll just keep on churning out pages fast as I can.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I have asked Xzeno, he is "working", and I have not seen KR for some time, so possibly another default.

Deadline is the on Friday? Or did I write something wrong > >...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Probably not, I don't even know what day it is anymore :P

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

btw, who was booted last round? ding?

I can't belive you would think I would be booted! Not that i'm above anyone else. But your supposed to be my bud!....Or was that just some wishfull thinnking?
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

@TheSid:
Yes, you can participate. Just wait until Sunday, then I will make an official explaination here.

How shameful, I posted this in the wrong forum ._.!
Anyway, I'll see you then.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, Skater, I still have to deside between you and slliM... Darn hard, I like both your contestants...

@TheSid:
Okay, then... Which reminds me I should be writing the intro, so that Strop have it... DarndarndarnFBP!

Hmm, it is 1.30 am, should I have eaten dinner by now??

Showing 1111-1125 of 1813