ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454673
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

ok...then technically I am freee!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FOR NARNIAAAAAAA! Where's my hot Queen Susan the Grape?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*headwall*
Oh Godess, why...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh kingryan, what's up with you lately, your sense of humor has hit the mark time and time again.

Or maybe I'm laughing at everything O_o

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

When did everything on AG become utterly random o_O

-headstrop-

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

When you got out of touch with what was happening :P

Currently your characters are in a dungeon breaking out with several other characters, would that be right Cenere?

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

'ello strop
now get me in touch with what has happened/is happening please <3
the dungeon bit was helpful, but overall xD

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

overall: death death, strops banhammer, him unlikely to win, death, death, one more turn in dungeon, too many enemies, death.

have i clarified anything?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

overall: death death, strops banhammer, him unlikely to win, death, death, one more turn in dungeon, too many enemies, death.

No.

but overall xD

The elimination has begun, people are fighting, winning and losing, and the city have just been destroyed.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Lemme see if I have the details right off the top of my head...

The city lies in ruins.
Remaining fighters are around the tower.
The lady is still watching events while holed up at the top of the tower.
Strop is currently battling Sasquatch & co.
Xzeno is battling Dingsly.

Orlestat is meditating somewhere in the ruins, having allowed Strop to pass.
Phill, Bob and the Jangos are presumably free but their location uncertain, having been defeated by Dingsly.
Nergyl somehow found himself captured (not sure of the location), and killed the Fallen Child while there, them having been defeated by Sasquatch & co.
Charlie I am not sure of, but he was defeated by Xzeno.

Kai was last seen painting weird symbols on the base of the tower but I'm not sure where he is now. Akuma is merged with him.
I don't know where Hallow is, last I saw Hallow was battling a sand wyrm following Masquerade.
Ezale seems to have snuck off to the dungeon and was in the process of freeing the prisonners, which include your (Esuna's) character, Azu, Deliari, Pazx...uhhh...I'm sure there were more than that.

I think that's all I can think of presently.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

To correct Strop (since Ezale is somewhere in the darkness in the top of the Tower while Hallow is down with the prisoners):

The sand wyrm was too fast, too strong... It may be very brute force, but Hallow couldn't evade forever... He needed to do something, to not just flap feverishly out of the way of the crushing, grinding force of the wyrm.
It roared at him, incomprehensible things in a dialect of dragons so basic he could not decipher it. He darted away from it, flapping his wings to gain momentum, and rushed up the wall of a tall building as the wyrm crashed into the bricks below him. His claws had no effect on the tough hide, he had tried, but... It was too ancient, too solid. Something wasn't right about it, it seemed too old...
He blazed at it, purple flames shooting forth, hitting the great beast straight in the chest as it pounced at him - whether they did any damage to the wyrm he would possibly never know, for it crushed him against the pavement where the castle had been. (1)

...Darkness...

The light of his conscious self flared awake as if someone had lit a match in a deep cavern's darkness. He wasn't sure he was really awake, he wasn't even sure he was him. A tiny movement, and he was reassured of the existence of his body. It hurt, but was healing fast. He opened his eyes, the white orbs glaring out into a dark prison cell.
He looked grimly around in the dimly lit place, soon spotting other cells with angry or depressed looking creatures sitting there, most of them sulking.
"What is this place..." He muttered, slightly annoyed at the illusory worlds attempt to kill him. He had believed it, and it troubled him quite a bit.
"Well, a prison??"
Hallow blinked at the little rabbit like creature who had dared speaking. It sat back down.
He looked at the bars of his cell as he stood up, then banged his head against them, the hardened chitin of his horns almost making sparks fly from the metal. (2)
Obviously no effect, and as one of the other prisoners unnecessarily pointed out, they had already tried similar things.
(3) "Very well..." He lowered his head a bit, blinking, swallowing nothing. A deep inhale, another jet of flames, though much more controlled than the one he had used against the sand wyrm. The bars melted. (4)
He squeezed himself out of his cell as soon as it was possible, breathing heavier than before.
The creatures who had once been potential opponents cheered, most of them happy to see a way out, more silently appreciating that they would not spend the rest of their lives as property of the Lady - or so was Hallow's thoughts on the matter; he did not know if they'd even heard of Her...
"Stand back. Unless you want to be grilled~"

Two more elongated breaths of the Flame and all had hurried past the freshly melted bars of their captivity (5), Hallow breathing heavily now, feeling somewhat weakened. Despite this, he straightened himself, glaring around at the relieved crowd and the dark place they were still in.
"Follow me;" he ordered quietly, yet loud enough for everyone to hear. He turned towards an exit.
"Uhm, why shou..."
"Do you doubt my ability to lead?" (6) His cold white eyes glared at the vixen. He did not mean to be cruel, but his appearance sure seemed to be. She shook her head.

He turned towards the exit again, measuring it. Then he sighed, sounding exhausted for a few seconds, as his body remolded itself into a smaller frame, a humanoid one... He folded his wings carefully, ignoring the disbelief of some of the stares the small crowd gave him.
"Follow."

(1): This is where he is knocked unconscious and "Black threads caught his legs, pulling him with them like they had did when he was first taken here." happens. The next line in Cenere's writing I have ignored, because... Well yeah. Cen is allowed to be pissed at me for every thing I do in this thread from now on, because I abandoned. But I'm trying to make it make sense, while keeping to what Cen wrote for me...

(2): I'm pretty sure chitin can't actually make sparks fly, which is why it is almost. After all, it's the dragon variety.

(3): Cen wrote: "You cannot hold a dragon captured." Halo replied, blinking his white eyes.
Hallow is self confident, very self confident even, but he does not resort to blatant expressions of this, because he thinks it makes him look like a jerk. That, and he have been hold imprisoned before, and his father had to come get him out. >_> Not complaining at the GM writing, because Cen had to do something when I failed, I just correct it now that I can...

(4): Cen wrote: He stopped for a second to admire his work, but that only coursed the bars to regenerate.
If he's gonna be able to get everyone out, he can't waste his flames. And he know that. If it had only been himself, he would quite possibly have taken a look at the melted bars, but not when every flame is needed.

(5): I'm guessing that's bad grammar, but I like it. So :P

(6): Cen wrote: "Do you doubt me?"
I added a bit, to be more specific. Because he would be more specific.

Cen, I am deeply sorry about this total fail of delivery/lateness. But at least there's a bit of writing now.

Also, holy crab, I just typed all of this into the comment box because of a random urge to write.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

*looks up*

O christ I have alot to read! Well, This round is over i na few days right? Then....we should know.....who won.....soon.

Anyways, KR i think it may be my duty to tell yo uthat going to narnia right now would be bad. It is currently over run by a Badger-Hitler.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

o_o"
Information rush but thankyou
=^O^=

And gratz to zophia, plus what is this about Strop's banhammer o_O

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Anyways, KR i think it may be my duty to tell yo uthat going to narnia right now would be bad. It is currently over run by a Badger-Hitler.

WAAAAAAT?

THIS CALLS FOR....

PRINCE CAPSICUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/caprend.gif
(Yeh I know he looks like he is shovelling)

Die Evil Hitler Badger!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Strop's banhammer

Is it not awesome?

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Strop's banhammer