ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 376502
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Contestants:
1 Thoadthetoad with the Nergyl Twins
2 Crimsonblade55 with Sasquatch and the summon Overgrowth (team)
3 Kingryan with Delairi
4 Zophia with Hallow
5 slliM with Phill (and team?)
6 fst6 with RAWR
7 Mentorso123 with Razar
8 Xzeno
9 Pazx
10 Strop

---------------------------------

Kindly - donated by Zophia:http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Mixed%20World%20Tournament/GovernmentKairef.jpg

This guy you will probably meet during the Tournament. If not, well, he is in the prologue, so?

I present to you... Kai. Or known as "Little Sururrian", "Boy", "Lad", "Kid", "Hey, you" and so on.

He is lanky, not really tall, though (5' 9" ish). Merely a boy still, but with the slim and athletic body of a trained fighter, he will put up to any resistance he might meet, when at work or doing what he must do.
His appearance is somewhat remarkable, his hair ranging from a dark red, almost black colour where his hair is shortest, to a blood red colour at the end of his bangs. His eyes are too something not to be forgotten, the left almost always a strong blue, the right commonly a dark rich brown.
He is wearing a bathrobe like white suit, complete with white pants. He does not feel comfortable in this dress.
Is most likely to be encountered wearing a mask covering his entire face.

Powers:
He is a trained fighter, and knows how to use almost every weapon he can find to some extent, at least if it is not either bow and arrow or a gun.
He is able to use the elemental powers of all the elements (earth, water, fire air, light and darkness), though this take up much energy and might end up shredding his skin when he forces the energy out of his body. He is not trained as well as could be in this category, and probably never will be.
Has the help of the Government.

Strengths:
He seems to be a honest and good person, and will probably be the only one helping your character.
He does have the powers to fight back, and will fight for the weaker.

Weaknesses:
He is unable to swim, he is somewhat phobic of heights, or more likely deeps. He is afraid of horses (being scarred for life as a boy), as well as darkness to some degree.
Hates guns and arrow, since they are range based, and he... Cannot use them.
Is tired throughout this tournament, and - works for the enemy, while trying to help the good guys (you).

And a nice example on a somewhat balanced character.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Estel_03/Billy.jpg
Here's Billy!
If the writing can't be seen, I'll type up a following post.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Yes, Phil has a team.

I finished most of them, I have 1 more person left to make.

His name is Bob the Submarine sandwich maker.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Hehehe~
I think you could give more info about him, Estel. :P

Cenere, nice to get an example of a character description~

And yay for Kai.

(How many remember the Technology theme? Hmm??)

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Oh yea, Billy does have a team. I will draw them up later ^.^
And I'll add each of their powers as well.

@Zophia, I just had a little bit of time :O I'll add his history and everything later okee dokee?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Sure thing, Estel. I know you're one of the busy people on here~ (Unlike me, who have nothing better to do than sit by my computer all day, drawing and browsing...)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hmmm! See, I like Kai because he counterbalances Strop in a complex manner. Strop being a user of a bow and arrow, and a ninja...horse. But Strop is only passingly competent with weapons as he only trains empty-handed technique.

I am reminded of arrancar, hehe.

Otherwise I feel that strop will lose heavily against most of the other opponents. I may/may not introduce a character more suited to the cause.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Lulz~

On the up-side, Strop, I sincerely doubt he will be subject to any nerfing. Though I believe Cenere will play on all the weak sides of our characters.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Contestants:
1 Thoadthetoad with the Nergyl Twins
2 Crimsonblade55 with Sasquatch and the summon Overgrowth (team)
3 Kingryan with Delairi
4 Zophia with Hallow
5 slliM with Phill and team
6 fst6 with RAWR
7 Mentorso123 with Razar
8 Xzeno
9 Pazx
10 Strop
11 Estel with Billy

Do not worry Strop. More - believable, less likely to have any penalities. That is why I am giving them the chance to resubmit, or take the consequences. I do not think any would like to have their character going through the troubles based on my wicked mind.

And Kai is counterbalancing Strop, really, though he have some brawling experiance, along with random emptyhanded fighting styles. I would really like to see them fight, but I am not sure it is going to happen, as he is not a contestant in the real sense of the word.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I do not think any would like to have their character going through the troubles based on my wicked mind.
But you know how much I am looking forward to your playing on all of Hallow's weak sides. :P
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

At least it is only the overpowered characters that will go through the penalities and thus the more wicked sites of my mind. And, of course, they have to do it themselves.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yes, I am here just to annoy you.

Last day for joining this will be Wednesday 12th, last day for submitting a character is Saturday 15th, but I will close it down rather quickly that day, so hurry up, you who are missing.

Please notify me, if you want more than one (team/contestant).
Remeber to check your contestant/team, and see if they should be overpowered.
Remember to make a notice about where they are, just before they are thrown into this world.
Teams are to be no more than three people, and one has to be marked as the main person.
No more than two contestants/teams per person.

Yes, I know I sound like some authority that hates fun, but it will be me doing much of the work, it being the middle sequences, and the assignments for you, as well as judging and trying to control this Tournament, as well as trying to get the plot to work and trty and find some prize for you...

I really hope this will be enjoyable, I really do.

Kai will be observing yooouuu!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Kai will be observing yooouuu!
The nooooooooooooes! *throws black paint on his mask and robe*

On topic, I think you are being perfectly reasonable. Given your constant illness and that you have studies to tend to (your not neglecting them for this, are you? *pushes glasses up with a concerned frown*)... This will most certainly be a lot of work for you. And hopefully a lot of challenging fun for everyone.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

This is Bob, the rest of Phil's team.

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/slliM/bob.gif?t=1226282862

He's great right?

Powers: Can grow to huge sizes and very small sizes.

Strengths: Can take lots of damage, Very confident, Very physically strong, and Is a good voice of reason.

Weaknesses: Slightly overweight (slow and loud.), Afraid of any food that has no fat in it, and He is easily mesmerized by Big, fattening, submarine sandwiches.

This is the list of the Phil squad:
Leader: Phil
Sidekick: Bob the Submarine sandwich maker.
Disposable Minions: The Jangos.

(They are most likely gonna get crushed, unless there is strength in numbers.)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Teams are to be no more than three people, and one has to be marked as the main person.

I thought you said two?Well I just created a new character for the Art Skills competition today,so I guess I could add that character to my team to make up for the rest of their weaknesses.This should be fun.
Showing 61-75 of 1813