ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 380341
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, I be good:
Sasquatch won, and he and his sister entered the Tower, just to have their powers stolen by the Lady, who has resurrected a Golem and is now transfering the power to it.
And half the group of contestants are playing "I spy".

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The other half are standing around ineffectually, with the exception of Strop, who is incapacitated (and probably having near-death hallucinations), and Kai, whom Strop decked.

...and right at the end, Sasquatch, or some part of Sasquatch seems to have awoken with an indignant roar...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok...to sum up what the other contestants are doing in one sentence...

Charlie:Rock Paper Scissors?
Delairi: Nah...I don't like that game...
Charlie: Nervous?
Delairi: No way are you getting anywhere near my legs...
Charlie: OOH! I KNOW! I spy with my little eye something beginning with...T!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

something beginning with...G!

Fixed.

Okay, I know what to do: I promise to put a good piece of chapter up by the end of today.
By good, I mean of a decent size.

Like Strop keeps informing me: It's just the last stretch! Or something...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Lol...Opps, my bad...

Yay for new segment soonish! Should be gooood....

Anyone wanna write an essay for me?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Anyone wanna write an essay for me?

seeing as how I barely have enough time to write an essay for myself sometimes,and the fact that you won't finish the judging of the animation contest KingRyan I think I shall pass on that offer...

Anyways new segment?OK then I shall wait....(oh no I'm starting to wait again)
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

seeing as how I barely have enough time to write an essay for myself sometimes,and the fact that you won't finish the judging of the animation contest KingRyan I think I shall pass on that offer...

Well I can't do the judging until I finish this essay!

Assignment Count:

Subjects = 8
Assignments = 5
Completed = 2 ish....
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*has camped in bed with chips and chocolate milk, stares emptily at notepad*
Hmm...
I wonder if I have some candy.
*walks into kitchen to find out, gets back without any*
... Time to bloody fun day!... Or whatever it is called.
*procastinates*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The lady turned towards the figure in the ruins. She did not remember it instantly, but soon
recollected the thought of her victim. She turned towards the Golem once again, knowing the being
could not harm her.
"I said That belongs to me!" Sasquatch yelled, before charging. His legs were still too weak, and
he fell over. It hurt all over, the shiny blue stones sharp even through the thick fur. He was
filled with rage, but he could not act on it, and that burning just hurt, dripping into that empty
hole in him, where something important once was. This was not thought Sasquatch went through. He
had just the constant, fading begging in his head.
He rose once again, standing weakly in the sand between the blocks of broken stone. "It is MINE!
MINE!!" He yelled, his voice sounding half defeated, weak, but still portraying the sudden stubborn
will to get back what belonged to him, whatever it was. "Give it back! It's mine!" The line of of
magic twisted between the puppet and its master, twisting and screaming. Its tunes had become
shrieks.
"Mine!"

Yeti rose from the place she had fallen. The same desperate begging had woken her, but she could
not voice the need to have it back, this... Piece of her. But she wanted, longed, needed.

The ninja blinked, feeling light headed and heavy. He had just had a weird dream. But now he was
back to the horrible reality. He could not get up, stones holding him down, leaning against his
broken body. He could just stare up in the sky. Evening. It looked nice, except that whirling spot
of sky and white. That looked a little odd...

"Holy cow he looks dead!" Charlie sat restlessly in the sand, watching the scene before them like
it was some kind of TV show. "Like he can do anything but drop dead." Azu remarked, before turning
his attention back to the dog. "Just keep an eye on them, tell us if something happens." The dragon
hissed, tired from having to use his breath weapon. He had felt the strange tingle as well, but his
senses were exhausted, and he could not place it. By now, it would be nice to have that great wyrm
to dig for them, if it had not tried to eat him, of cause.
He turned at the sound of hollow couching besides him, but the boy was still motionless and pale.
It seemed that it was getting harder for him to breathe.
"Hey, that green minifurguy is awake now too!" Jack yelled. "I think it was called Yetti or
something." Bob bluntly replied.

"MINE!"

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Two minutes too late. Naw. At least it is somewhere near decent. I think I can call it a day now.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

you wanted to have it submitted by midnight or something(going by your time)Anyways a new segment.....good very good,even though Sasquatch is getting thrashed,even though his strength comes naturally and is not a power,I guess he is really weak then...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, it is pretty much taking a part of your soul. Pretty exhausting. He has not become weak, he just feels that way because he is extremely exhausted.
Strop is trashed.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And again:
Promising a fragment by the end of today, hopefully not up against midnight this time...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yay for new segment...I can just imagine it going from person to person...Sasquatch reaching out before falling flat on his face...Yeti waking...and feeling the tug....and Strop lying there....staring at the skyyyyyy.....\\

Moar?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Shiiiii...

Showing 1651-1665 of 1813