ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 373132
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Random dialog = Yeti and Hallow:P
The italics are the nice voice in her head. And the bold was fun.
AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I think I broke Cen when I, uh, forced him to write...

But on the plus side, this is epic. Progress, resolution and more cliffhanger!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah for cen fianlly being awsome again!!!!!!

*sniffle*

I want voices in MY head.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yeah I'M BEING FLUFFIN AWESOMEE!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Oh hey, finally finished reading it (concentration when lacking sleep = not good), and it was awesome.

Apparently you work well when forced. . .

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Still remembering the 7 in social studies last yeah, after failing marks all year.
Yes, yes I do > >

Weee.... *yaaaawn*
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I wonder......

*sticks gun to Cen's head*

WRITE!!!!!!!!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

WRITE!!!!!!!!

*turns slowly, staring with furious hate at the gun and you* Did you say anything, Skater . . . ?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

*turns slowly, staring with furious hate at the gun and you*

*turns with revolver pointed at your head with 5 of 6 shots loaded* Do you want to play. . .Armor Roulette? *spins barrel-thing*
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*turns with revolver pointed at your head with 5 of 6 shots loaded* Do you want to play. . .Armor Roulette? *spins barrel-thing*

Okay. I have bullet repellent (trademarked Thoad)
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Do you want to play. . .Armor Roulette? *spins barrel-thing*

I WANTS TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!

*pulls trigger*

OWWWCH!

*dies*
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Nice update. My character was even vaguely referenced... once.

Okay. I have bullet repellent
Where I come from, we call that stuff Febreeze.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Nice update. My character was even vaguely referenced... once.

Well, since I have no feel of him > >...
Besides, what he do is standing, looking at this fight and is grumpy. And slightly arrogant. And overconfident. Without actually caring to prove he could do anything.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Next update (most likely the last update as well) will be somewhere in the weekend.
And there will be stuff for you to do!

Showing 1741-1755 of 1813