ForumsSupport ForumShould there be more Ranks and Armatars?

17 2939
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

I mean everybody is gonna eventually get farther and farther in ranks and they will just eventually quit because there is nothing left accomplish. If you put in more ranks youre gonna get a lot of users.

• 17 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Should you go and explore any recent topics before duplicating them?Well if the and just let them be.And please read the news.We had a new batch.And you!You just came!Why do you want more armatars?You still need to uncover about 100 or more of them.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

He's new, Juan, don't go all out on him.

I'm afraid not, jond. Even if there was a plan for new ranks, then it would not be put up anytime soon. Even though I'm well past gold king, I see no point in ranks. True, they make you want to earn AP, but in my opinion, if I were to choose which I'd want updated, I'd rather prefer armatars.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah and one thing that may also happen if we have more ranks is that people would spam spam spam!

I say we're fine the way it is.

P.S:Jond-

The AG staff is currently working on another batch of 20 armatars.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

AGAIN, juan he's new here, please stop picking on the new members

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The AG staff is currently working on another batch of 20 armatars.

That's new news even for me.

Or is it the old one who never came out?
I heard they switched artists.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

AGAIN, juan he's new here, please stop picking on the new members

When did i pick on him?I told him the news to keep him informed.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You just sounded a little forceful, that's all.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I did?It's because i said

spam spam spam!
with exclamation.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I wasn't the one who said it, if you wanted an explanation, go ask ParalysisTerror. All we're trying to say right now is that this idea is currently very unstable.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah unstable and not need-able.We may have some more in the future maybe not but lets just wait.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Here is my idea. I think that there should only be one more rank that is called God rank, not any specific God just God. As for armatars, more will always be welcome because people like to have more variety and choices, regardless of whether that is in real life or just on the computer like this.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Or is it the old one who never came out?
I heard they switched artists.
They did. And the hydra+helm guy are the first two of the new batch, Carlie wanted to know what we thought of them... So new style.

@thepossum:
God rank: never gonna happen. Something about religious people possibly being offended...
I still use whatever occasion I can to state the idea of a Dragon rank.

Anyway... This will most likely get locked... If you really must post here, stay on topic, don't say it needs lock or is spam... But you should just find the threads it's duplicating...
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

@Zophia:
I don't think it would offend people because it wouldn't be any specific God it would just say God rank.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

I don't think it would offend people because it wouldn't be any specific God it would just say God rank.

Carlie's stated in the past that it will never... ever.. happen. It would offend people from all sorts of religions to see this rank called "God", then they'll ask, "why not my God?" or something very similar. It's better to remain neutral, so that AG doesn't discriminate anyone
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

We could Call Titan. Not a god nor religious symbol...

Showing 1-15 of 17