ForumsSupport ForumW T F

8 3750
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

ok, as soon as I got on I got a ton of errors, and everything has been replaced by things saying "mySQL errors". I logged on to my profile and all of the user avatars didn't load, except for two (paladin and brown guy). I have gotten mySQL errors before, but nothing like this. When I logged on to the forum there were no links to topics, just mySQL errors.

WTF

• 8 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Calm down the site is probably under maintence or there is a overload of members. For a suggestion I say we should be redirected to a page that explains the problem and gives us a est. time of when site should be back up.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

or at least have some news posted on the main site for an explaination.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yeha It also happed to me a few times,like today but now it seems fine...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I know, it's happened to me before, but it has never messed up my profile. I got really freaked out when i clicked "edit profile" and all of the text boxes had "mySQL error" written in them, instead of my profile information. it seems to be fine now though.

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Usually you can just refresh the page... the error is not that common and usually happens on the weekends.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This happens usually if the site is busy, like John said that is normally on the weekends. If you just refresh, or come back to the site a bit later, it usually goes away.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I felt your pain, ubertuna because all morning and some of this afternoon, I couldn't do anything. It was all just mySQL things everywhere. I also got very upset, but then I just decided to log off and come back later, and I'm thankful that I did because now it's not happening anymore.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Yeah refreshing didn't really work, it just seemed to make things worse. Everything is alright now though, it just seemed that it was a little... worse... than mySQL errors ussually get.

Showing 1-8 of 8