ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSpine Tinglers

9 2375
ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

As being a horror book fan myself, I just wanted to see some scary stories people have written. I will post some myself. Any story is welcome!
Please no Spam, flaming, trolling, etc...

Thick clouds, dark clouds blanketed the night in an eerie darkness. They seemed to make the air thick with moisture. It felt almost as someone was breathing on the back of my neck. Yet I walked on, not daring to turn around and frighten myself even more.
My eyes darted over every object I saw. Almost insane with my newly meticulous sight. It made every object more sinister, shadows shifting, shapes of beasts moved in the fog ahead. Was I seeing things? Another shape moved against a now eerie glow. I yelp and turn down a different street. One I've never been down before. It made the feeling of being watched worse. The shadows, shifting more now, almost dancing. Noises, turning into chanting. Grotesque shapes ahead of me, getting larger and more sinister. I couldn't bare it anymore!
I darted ad fast as I could taking turns, getting more paranoid. Shapes, chanting, shadows. Following me noises, noises, noises!

• 9 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oooh...scary...

I can't really write scary stuff...

Good Job...a few grammatical errors though...

KingRyan

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Nice but i still cant get over "I darted ad fast as i could"

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Pretty nice ArmorHero I am not good at writing horror stories but I love reading them good job =)

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

nice job man!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Pretty cool. Nice description of fear (realistic)

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

Well thanks all!

PS. I wrote this on my PC (so not spell check :P)
It drives me crazy!

Hey post some of your own stuff ppl

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

I like it! Not good at writing them though but I might as well take a shot at it :P

Shawn was walking down the dark road, It was so late not a single house light was on, The occasional outside light but that was it. All of a sudden the street lights began flickering, and then they went out. Shawn heard footsteps behind him. He looked back and saw a cat running across the road. He let out a breath but then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked around and nothing was there.

He then fainted and awoke in the hospital. They say he suffered a concussion. But what had hit him? He was thinking when all of a sudden he blanked out again. He woke hours later, But he was in different place. He was still walking down the street. it was all a dream, He thought... But then the same incident happened again and again, Fainting waking fainting waking. To the hospital and back to waking, to the hospital and walking... Forever...

That was really bad but I tried ;P

LlamaSnipes
LlamaSnipes
11 posts
Nomad

Woah impressive

The_Afflicted
The_Afflicted
47 posts
Nomad

Let me take a shot at it...

[i]It was a quiet, serene night in Cinhgsville. The stresses of life were really getting to Jim and Martha O'Brien, so they decided to take a night away from the kids and go out for dinner. A relaxing, peaceful evening... or so they thought.

They had hired Rachael, their most trusted babysitter. She was 16 years old, and she was very trustworthy. She arrived right on time, and Jim and Martha left right away. She was welcome to the refrigerator, she was told, and the children were already asleep. This should be a piece of cake.

She sat alone on the downstairs couch doing her Homework and texting her friend Abbey. But after she finished, it got old quickly. So she called the parents and asked if she could watch Cable TV in their room. There was no TV downstairs, as the parents didn't want their children watching too much junk.

"Have you checked on the children, Rachael?"
"Yes, three times."
"Good, how were they?"
"Sound asleep."
"Wonderful. Go ahead and watch TV, we'll be home in about an hour."
"Ok, thank you."

But she had one last request.

"What is it," the father asked, concern creeping into his voice.
"Could I cover up the Angel Statue outside your bedroom window with a blanket? Or at least close the blinds? It's making me nervous."

There was a long silence as the father listened to what she had just said. Finally, he spoke.

"Take the children, call 911 and get out of the house. We do not own an angel statue."

All 3 occupants of the house were dead within 3 minutes of the call...

No angel statue was ever found.

Showing 1-9 of 9