ForumsGamesGreat Idea For Game!!!!!!!!!

21 4998
GuitarGodGamer7
GuitarGodGamer7
25 posts
Nomad

The idea for the game is; ArmorGames Trivia. See if you know more about this site than a game does. IF YOU USE THIS IDEA REMEMBER THAT I MADE IT!!!!!(you don't have to)

• 21 Replies
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

thats a pretty good idea.... id like to play it and it would be a good game. but wat would you do after you win and there is not much questions to do...

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I agree, and if you get all questions right???You get a merit =P

GuitarGodGamer7
GuitarGodGamer7
25 posts
Nomad

Exactly, fun to play and you get an award for beating it!!(merit)

GuitarGodGamer7
GuitarGodGamer7
25 posts
Nomad

Once you beat it you can't get another merit,that way if someone rights down all the answers they wouldn't keep ranking up.

frogger
frogger
116 posts
Nomad

that idea isn't that great(its pretty dumb.)

Vardix
Vardix
12 posts
Nomad

Seems ok. What is merit and how do you get it anyway?

Tomaas_
Tomaas_
53 posts
Nomad

If you think about it, Armor Games posts games that everyone can have a shot at.
Posting a game that requires knowledge of the site is a real put off, because then you'll have to go into it, and study it thorougly. Other games though, such as war games, is pretty easy, because you don't need to know about one particular thing to beat it, therefor you can play it instantly.

Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

i could make it, but i wont. Im too busy making a different game, that has many bugs and im not very far into it.

Fyrfox
Fyrfox
17 posts
Nomad

ye nice idea dude

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

that idea isn't that great(its pretty dumb.)

Wow, You could be a little nicer with your comment, It would be good, But hard to implement a whole new system in the game so we can get merits, As I don't think the site has that setup yet.
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

Well thats not a bad idea, but you could put the questions about popular games like about about shift or last stand or bubble tanks.

ttrat
ttrat
16 posts
Nomad

it would be challenging, thats for sure, well worth the merit

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I hope there will be one, even if I can't win in it, I still want to be a part of it xD

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

thats a pretty dum idea cause merits are for a good comment and then every one would write down all the answer and then there would be no use of the ranking thing

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

the game part would be cool but the merit part would not.

Showing 1-15 of 21