ForumsGamesMultiplayer bubble tanks

12 6713
Physco777
Physco777
1 posts
Nomad

I would reccomend to Hero interactive to possibly make a multiplayer bubble tanks. The game would defenitely be tough to build, however I think that it could be a brilliant idea. Truly it does cost money to make such soffisticated games, considering that you would also keep a server running. You could build the game around a basis of quests and earning new weapons and collecting new types of bubbles could make the tanks stronger, letting them become able to complete them. You could also make members quests in order to pay for the game instead of adding "extra content" who knows you could make tons of money! This is only an idea in theroy it is up to your creative mind to create it.

• 12 Replies
psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Yes i agree, i love the bubble tank games. A kind of adventure or some sort of online play would be great! You can buy your own weapons or something (might be hard to build though)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Maybe you could say this to him?

Variecs
Variecs
75 posts
Nomad

I agree! Bubble Tanks 2 in my faves)

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Maybe you could say this to him?

Hero Interactive gets pounded with feedback every hour on the dot. I doubt that the user would be able to catch this comment, as I never see him log on. >_> That would be an awesome thing to do, I'm a huge fan of Bubble Tanks, and yes, I wish that was possible. If not, then maybe just have a highscore table for a survival match or something, I would compete at that in a heartbeat!
HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

Hey everybody! We actually sign on to our account every single day (save a day every now and then when we're too tired, haha!) and we read every single comment on our profile. We don't always reply to every single one ('cause that would take a year), but we try to read all of them. We do like the idea of a multiplayer online Bubble Tanks game. In fact, we have had this idea requested thousands of times. We would love to do it and are, of course, looking into the technology behind it (servers and such), but right now it's a little more complicated than we'd like to do. Who knows what will happen in the future, though. Just so that you all know, all of our big announcements that are made in regards to our games can be found on our blog at www.herointeractive.com/blog. Plus, we talk pretty much one on one with people there if you're at all interested. Thanks for pointing this thread out to us! Happy gaming to you all!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Wow hero here!Well i hope that could be possible.Take all the time you can!

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I agree 100%

ShinigamiSoul
ShinigamiSoul
82 posts
Nomad

That would be cool if you could

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I know I can't believe HeroInteractive is here, that's so cool, it's so nice for him to drop by to give us some information about BT2
juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

That will be very cool

HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

For the link to the blog, there is a period at the end which messes it up. Since I can't edit the post, the link again is:

http://www.herointeractive.com/blog

surfthecrowd
surfthecrowd
7 posts
Nomad

this sounds like a fun idea. Bubble tanks is a fun and great idea. Its very original, so an online type version of this game would be great.

Showing 1-12 of 12