ForumsGamesratchet or jak who's better???

42 8359
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

who's better???ratchet from : Ratchet and Clank (around 4-6 games in the series)orjak from : Jak and Daxter (4 or 5 games in the series)

• 42 Replies
scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris....

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

Ratchet is better because he has a massive array of awesome guns, his vehicles are better, and he's funnier. Clank beats Daxter because he can A) sprout almost every type of pack or accessory, and B) Giant Clank can step on Jak AND Daxter

Shout-out to the Jak of Jak 2 tho, that guy was MAD!

And scar, we're not discussing roundhouse kicks, talk about norris elsewhere please

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

good topic...i say ratchet

duketornir611
duketornir611
1 posts
Nomad

You're insulting the best game here. I played both and really Jak is way cooler and has a better story. It's one of the best games I played and I played many games like COD, Skyrim, Battlefield...

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Don't bring back old threads, please.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Never played Ratchet&Clank, but I'm a huge fan of the Jak&Daxter series. The first game is pure gold, it has a great story and atmosphere, and imo the different eco powers make up easily for the lack of guns.

Oh, and I don't see how a pile of metal and bolts can beat the most awesome sidekick, the orange lightning!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've only played 1 Rachet game. I don't even know who Jak is. So I have to go with Rachet.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

both are cool, but the way ratchet looks and the way his personality is, makes him way cooler

James_Lachance
James_Lachance
3 posts
Nomad

I think Rachet and Clank is better than jak and Daxters because their equipment is far advance then Jak and Daxters.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I'd say ratchet and clank, just because I grew up on them.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I really enjoyed the GTA-style city in Jak 2, and driving those hovercars felt really fluid and fun. The first Jak is also a really great platformer.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

So stand alone I might say Jak, But when veiwing it as a series I gotta say Ratchet. Ratchet has had more stability so if you like one of his games you would probably like the others. Jak tried to get all dark and brooding instead of staying the light hearted rascal that I liked so much.

Showing 31-42 of 42