ForumsSupport Forum[Necro]Advertisements

18 4603
dark_emperer
dark_emperer
14 posts
Nomad

They've always been here, since day one. You need advertisements if you have not the fan-base that will give you money.

But I have noticed, the Staff at Armor Games, you have filled the site with Advertisements. I was overrun when I came here trying to log in, there were two right when I scrolled down, one at the top of the screen, and one pop-up. Which almost made me want to turn back and jump in to the newgrounds bucket again.

So, I'm not saying you should relieve yourself of advertisements, but having a pop-up and all those spam-filled pieces of crap on screen, you should filter it out somewhat and have a good site.

• 18 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Moderators don't have a huge influence in site development.

I just suck it up. I mean I get that one popup, but I ignore it. Then there are the ones on the sides and on top of games. The Smiley one at the top can simply be quited by lowering the volume. Maybe it's worse for others, but I don't seem to have any problem with it. I don't have Firefox at all. I think I have some sort of adblocker, but not 100% sure.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

did you plan on locking this estel?

And AG is pretty good. There are no crummy rollover ads for cereals like lucky charms *bad example*.

Destroyer7491
Destroyer7491
4 posts
Peasant

I don't mind the ads at all but some of them I don't like like Wartune and that crap with stuff I don't like to see. I don't get pop-ups though, which is good.

Showing 16-18 of 18