ForumsProgramming ForumGame Making Help (Not The Average Question).

7 3990
Teh_Gamer
Teh_Gamer
11 posts
Nomad

I've never made a game before, so sorry if this is a stupid question.

When you submit a game, how do you go about getting the ArmorGames logo at the start of the game?

• 7 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well I'm not a game designer, but it seems like you don't know anything about making a game. It's not an easy task to make a game. It requires a lot of skill and time in order to make a game. Also you need to learn a lot of stuff about making games, so if you don't know stuff about making games, how can you think you can actually make a game.

Teh_Gamer
Teh_Gamer
11 posts
Nomad

I know what goes into making a game. And that's it's not an easy task. But that doesn't mean that I can't learn and give it try.

Also, I asked for a little help since I've never made a game before, so instead of taking your time to try and discourage me, why don't you try being helpful.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Fine, Im sorry if I discouraged you, but I'm not a game designer so I can't really be helpful right now. I suggest to wait until somebody comes along who actually knows how to make games and then they can help you out.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

You have to write an e-mail to get a sponsorship. They send you the clip, and pay you to put it in the game. I tried to get one, but they never answered me...
I am just a new designer, so it is likely that is where my help ends.

Teh_Gamer
Teh_Gamer
11 posts
Nomad

Thanks.

Is there anyway I could make my own?

Do I even need to put the Armorgames logo at the beginning of a game to submit here?

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

You can only submit games you make. Look at adobe.com and get flash, but I suggest you read tutorials before even getting the trial. It is exoensive!

Teh_Gamer
Teh_Gamer
11 posts
Nomad

I've heard that Adobe Flash is a lot. I'm using Game Maker. Which I know only makes .exe, but I plan to try and find a way to convert it.

Showing 1-7 of 7