ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Bogan Wars!!!

150 29847
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I am making a comic series war, to END ALL WARS!
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/boganwars.jpg
These will be insanly HUGE, but fun. I really hope that you like the comic series, and I hope this will end the tardness of the dang bogan wars of Kingryan and Strop!
P.S. From tapping Strop's and Kingryan's private phonlines with my Wesker awesomeness abilities, I found that the "Bogan" is basically an Austrailian hillbilly. So yeah. there.

• 150 Replies
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

strop he ain't ninja'd! he bean lasered!! hahahahha.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

ohkay... who are you percieving as me and who are you percieving as king? And wats bean lasered?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmm...but then you die too...that's silly....and technically...I would never kick someone, as I prefer using my hands for my fighting...

Lol...funny that I am a pacifist...

KingRyan

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/cookies.jpg

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

I die destroying the king of all bogans... King RYAN!!!!

And i still have waffles...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok...did you know Strop wears pink frilly nickers under his ninja suit and that he likes to wear ladies underwear...I mean...COME ON Esuna...you're following a Cross-Dresser!

KingRyan

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

And wats bean lasered?

it is a typo. it is meant to be been lasered because of those lasers you used. sorry about that!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ok...did you know Strop wears pink frilly nickers under his ninja suit and that he likes to wear ladies underwear...I mean...COME ON Esuna...you're following a Cross-Dresser!

Cross-dressing is the new cool thing on ArmorGames. You're just way behind the times, KR :P

Gosh, if you'd heard some of the things I get asked in real life...hahahaha. Can't say it here
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

P.S. SHOOP DA WOOP xDDDDDDDD

Okay, that's my spam post for the day.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Rather follow a XDresser then a bogan...

God you should know that all mighty king of bogans... >.>

x3

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

BOGAN WARS RULES!!!!!(sorry for the caps)

although i think we are off the hook. thoad were is the comic strip??

king and strop are already having a war! and they are tossing cookies and waffles here!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Cross-dressing is the new cool thing on ArmorGames. You're just way behind the times, KR :P

Really...am i Really that bad of an Archiver??? I didn't think crossdressing was a highly looked upon part of any society...but I guess it must be where there are necrophiliac horses in pink frilly nickers...

king and strop are already having a war! and they are tossing cookies and waffles here!

This wars being going for a long...long...time...well about 6 weeks...Who's to blame? Victoria...for not having any hot chicks!

KingRyan
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

necrophiliac

Tossing around big words there KR...

Lawlz

Hmm... whens the modhammer gonna come out?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmm... whens the modhammer gonna come out?

Exactly...this is so unfair...

Oh and I bet you had to google that word to know what it means?

KingRyan
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

No.... i already knew what it ment.... Im not that stupid...

~KR's a tosser

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

kingryan, I'll have you know that not only are there hot chicks in Melbourne, but some of them are interested in me! DDD

So it doesn't matter if I'm a necrophiliac cross-dresser (which I am not), because I still get the girls >:3

I didn't think crossdressing was a highly looked upon part of any society

You obviously haven't seen The Bird Cage.

She work hard for her money...
Showing 76-90 of 150