ForumsGamesDARK CUT 3

24 7904
seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

yes, its here i have played and beaten the game in less then 5 minutes!!!
this game was a huge dissapointment for me!! did anyone else like or dislike it

• 24 Replies
Italianajt
Italianajt
12 posts
Nomad

Great, gruesome game. A good way to delve into the demented mind of "John".

But really, what's with the extreme sensetivity when pull things out of people??? If I want to yank a pipe out of a solider's leg, then I will people!!!!

Maybe that was too demented...

Chesnut
Chesnut
26 posts
Nomad

The game is a bit too easy, but it's still awesome. I would give it a 7,5/10. The graphics and stuff were fine, but too short and stuff.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

O______O

I did not see that ending coming!!

(No, haven't played the first two games, so I have no idea if I should have expected it or not.)

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

I personally felt let down. I mean it doesn't seem realistic to me. It's fast paced, and based on the future.... How do I know this? Because of the uplink... That's for robots. Now there are remote controlled robots that are movable by humans. And they are more precise. But I like the midevel theme of the 1st, and 2nd ones.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

i think that game is not better then the second one to be honist

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

idk what to say about it...

First of although i like graphic, music, gameplay ect. I felt like the game was really short, it might just be me but it seemed realllly short to me. then the whole ending with the computer battle was confusing seeing as if the computer could do all that why are you needed?

Overall it's a good game..just short and weird

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Level 2 was just too hard, the nurse with no legs gave me such a hard time and I only had like 20 seconds to do it all.

playernumber1
playernumber1
2 posts
Nomad

Definitly better than previous ones

duftyboy323
duftyboy323
1 posts
Nomad

i think that dark cut 3 was much better than dark cut one and slightly better than dark cut 2. i think the next 1 should be bout inbetween WW2 or veitnam.

Showing 16-24 of 24