ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDervysh Storyline ~ MWT Entrant

9 2334
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Ohkay, here is the basic storyline of events for Dervysh and Vixen. Forget the storyline i put in for Dervysh on my profile.

[b]Prolouge
(Bad Spellin)

6:30 PM After Clubbin'
Shaking his head to get the sound out of his ears, Dervysh walked to his car. As he pressed the keys he was hit over the head by a very hard blunt object... It was (Strops Appendhage (Damn no strikeout)) Scratch that bit... Start again...

1:00 AM Rise n' Shine Darkness PRT 1
Dervysh woke and everything was blurry. His fox like ears pricked up and listened... Nothing... Silence... His vision returned and he deciphered a dark room perhaps underground, with one light hanging from the ceiling. And on the wall, in big black letters were the words... 24 HOURS...

2:00 AM Rise n' Shine Darkness PRT 2
Pound... Pound... Pound... His heart was racing... He was bounding down the hall on all fours, something quite unusual for a human if only he were one. He reached a door... As he opened it a rush of black cloudy smoke rushed out and engulfed him.. He blacked out

7:00 AM Small Time
18 HOURS.... The words screamed in his head, he had woken up in the exact same place but the script on the wall had been replaced with 18 HOURS instead of 24... He bounded down the hall again in what seemed a very long time... He reached the door again with no alternative but to open it... As he opened it the black cloudy smoke rushed out again... But he didn't black out, the smoke seemed to quaver... It quavered again... Dervysh closed his eyes, fearing for pain... Then nothing... The black cloud had gone and the door open... Revealing another room.

9:00 AM Dejavu - 16 HRS LEFT
It was a spike pit, and on the wall in black letters again were the words &quotlease ignore all feelings of Dejavu". Dervysh would have to jump the pit if he were to get out of this damned place... He took a few paces back... Scanned the area, and then darted towards the edge and jumped.... He was a dreaded 2 FT short, landing on the spikes face first he closed his eyes, waiting for pain again...

10:00 AM Time Flies (Part One) - 15 HRS LEFT
Dervysh woke up covered in black smoke. He immediately recognized the smoke and tried to swat it off, flailing helplessly... He noticed the smoke wasn't hostile and that with each step he took he would step on the spike, crumbling it under his foot as if the smoke was some sort of armor (ignore my reference of saying the Vixen created the dark matter armor). With a leap he jumped up and grabbed the ledge of the spike pit, and jumped at the edge of the second one... Smacking his face on the edge of the end...

1:00 PM Time Flies (Part Two) - 12 HRS LEFT and still stuck in the spike pit.. lawl
He woke with a daze, with tired limbs. With every step on the spikes his energy was depleted. He jumped up the edge and collapsed on the floor... That was when the smoke disintegrated and was gone. He seemed rejuvenated. He got up and saw a door on the other side. He headed towards it and opened it... Fresh air. He stepped out on the luscious green and felt it softly on his paws. Then he stopped, his ears pricked up and he noticed it was too... Eerie. Then another unknown force knocked him out

12:59 AM The Darkness - 1 Minute Left
As he woke, his heart throbbed and his eyes burnt in his skull... He looked at his paws and they were covered in dark smoke again. He tried moving but he was immobilised... Engulfed by the dark smoke... He blacked out... AGAIN...

Thats it for now.... Too tired.. and trying 2 draw a pic of him being engulfed...

• 9 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

He really have a bad habit of blacking out. :P

Shaking his head to get the sound out of his ears, Dervysh walked to his car. As he pressed the keys he was hit over the head by a very hard blunt object... It was (Strops Appendhage (**** no strikeout)) Scratch that bit... Start again...
Oh dear. I wonder when' I'll get those mental images out of my head again.

Cool story, though. Reminded me a bit of Shift. :P
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Oh dear. I wonder when' I'll get those mental images out of my head again.

ooops... Sorry =D

Cool story, though. Reminded me a bit of Shift. :P

&quotlease ignore all feelings of Dejavu"

No the spike pit was not based on Shift at all... Hint Hint

=P
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

ooops... Sorry =D

You're not sorry at all!

THOR HAMMER ATTACK *thud*
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

AWWW!!! MODHAMMER!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

More reference
@Zophia... PLEASE IGNORE ALL FEELINGS OF DEJAVU!!!!!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

*lols at this thread in general*

Deja vu!!!

Anyway, dropping by to boil all that down to one line of pickup. As opposed to a pickup line. ... Yes.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

one line of pickup. As opposed to a pickup line. ... Yes.

Saywhat????!!!??? I think i mite do a pivot of dervysh's journey... =D
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Saywhat????!!!??? I think i mite do a pivot of dervysh's journey... =D
Animated entries for the MWT would be awesome, btw~
And just a line to Cenere so he knows where to pick them up. As opposed to a pick-up line, which is what people use when they try to score...
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Yea i knew what a pick-up line is.. I was just a little (big) confused... Lawl =D

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

THOR HAMMER ATTACK *thud*

lawl, you took MY THOR REFERENECE! BAD IRONIC NINJA PONY! BAD!
*FINISH HIM~!*
*rickrolls strop*
*strops head explodes*
Showing 1-9 of 9