ForumsGamesDragonFable VS. MechQuest VS. Adventure Quest Vs. Adventure Quest Worlds

22 36788
empyrion
empyrion
79 posts
Nomad

Which do you think iz better from the above...

• 22 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

AQ is an utter PH-ail.
DF gets boring later on.
MQ was retarded.
AQW I still play and I'm a rank 2 enforcer and level 6.

AQW ftw.

coolster3000
coolster3000
75 posts
Nomad

ahh, this is a tough 1 for me, im a star captain, x guardian and have a dragon amulet, im going to go with DF, o yeah and dont put bad comments caus whats the point in even going on about it if u dont like it?

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

i prefer aq simply because i have guardianship (x guardian) and tbh dragon fables so boring i mean i was killing everything at lvl 2 with 2-3 hits of my electric sword when it first came out and mech quest is just retarded because it is literally impossible unless you are a star captain

craigy
craigy
1 posts
Nomad

aq worlds is the best cause you can talk to people live that is on at the same time as you and you can pla with you freinds and faimly d fable ok cause you can make more people in one acount aqw can be atiny bit glitch not if you are member member in aqw and df the rest just suck damn right

Kkittycat
Kkittycat
8 posts
Nomad

since they are all made by the same people they are all too similar but i think dragonfable is better than the others

drillion
drillion
1 posts
Nomad

i would have to say that dragon fable is the best but in second i would have to go with aqw because in that you can actually see other people and type if member in 3rd mech quest because that one is pretty fun if you are star captain and in 4th aq even though i have a guardian that game is gettin real borin

maxvader1074
maxvader1074
1 posts
Nomad

I think mine would be aqw and mechquest

im a member on all sites

p.s

my account is username gold puck111

pass dinner for sharks

Showing 16-22 of 22