ForumsSupport ForumNew community topic

27 6371
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Hey im just throwing this out there but what if there was a 'Glitches' forum topic? most of the glitches put into threads are in the suggestions forum... it would be 0 AP of course cause its reporting a problem that everyone can be aware of...

this would just be a way to not make the suggestions thread (or tavern) have more topics and so other users can be aware of the glitches and what to do to fix them or something... Mods can know about new glitches this way easier also!

i have NO idea if this was suggested before and in my time ive been here i never saw it (i did check first few pages though)

thoughts about it?

• 27 Replies
Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

I don't reallly think so, Despite the amount of glitches reported most are just repeats that get locked anyways... I say not needed.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

I don't reallly think so, Despite the amount of glitches reported most are just repeats that get locked anyways... I say not needed.

yea i guess so but in the future... you never know... plus if all the glitches were to be posted in a glitches topic then users can see easier in just a few pages if it has been reported about before
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah they eventually will and then done.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

just tell a mod and people are so lazy to even post it all in a forum that they just ignore it

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Wait but i do see an advantage! People will report and get no AP but they can easily go and post it on another forum and get AP. It can get avoided.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

just tell a mod and people are so lazy to even post it all in a forum that they just ignore it

well some glitches still happen from like 3 months ago (i think) and so that comment may be lost in the pages of the mod's comments... there aren't so many glitches so that the glitches forum topic pages wont be so filled up and easy to see...
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Wait but i do see an advantage! People will report and get no AP but they can easily go and post it on another forum and get AP. It can get avoided.

well hopefully the people that report the glitches are good and post it in the correct topic and let people know abotu it easily (i mean its just 1 Ap)
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But do you have any idea how many people care? About 30% care and 70 don't.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yea ur right and the people that would post the glitch is normally responsible anyway

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah and besides the glitch gets answered about 10 times then gets blocked. SO no big deal.

asianmo
asianmo
1 posts
Nomad

glitches are bad

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Juan: yea... i guess there wouldnt be a need for my idea but u know id be good if everybody would see it in the forum topic and then know about it...they wouldnt always check if it were in a different topic place...

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I like this idea, then nobody would get AP for just reporting a simple glitch or mess up. Awesome idea.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

thanks but now myself is thinking it wouldnt be worth it...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well, yes, most of them are repeats. But people still make then anyways. So until people stop making repeats it would be nice to have this to traffic all those threads out of The Tavern and S&S. It would just unclog them a little more.

So i say yes on this one.

Showing 1-15 of 27