ForumsGamesClear Vision Elite

0 2691
LlamaSnipes
LlamaSnipes
11 posts
Nomad

All you sniper fans need to make sure you have played this

It's one of my favorites. It just has so many things I personally like about it.

My Review/Comment on it.

Let me just start with saying that I am a huge fan of Clear Vision. It is one of the best series of sniping games I know. Now on to the game rating.

Graphics-Very impressive, I was amazed on how your victims can actually shoot back at you. The blood splatter when they do shoot at you and hit you adds a very nice element to the game. Great idea with that.

Gameplay-Very nicely done. The missions were fun and yet difficult in different ways for each. I liked how you could choose who you wanted to kill and not just get told who to kill.

Storyline-For new people coming into this series there really is not much information on who you are or who you are killing. But the storyline is pretty consistant besides you being able to pick the missions.

Sound/Music-Awesome, kept me on my toes and added an edge to the game that made it even more intense.

Bugs/Glitches-The one and only glitch I noticed is when they are typing the victims name with the black screen, right before you can go and shoot them etc..That if you move your arrow to the top or bottom etc you can see about 1/4 of the scope. It just looked odd....

Improve/change-I wouldn't change a thing. Great job and I hope to see some more come soon

A++ and added to my favorites

If your a fan give a shout out

If not go play it!

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0