ForumsGamesRed: A Great Game to enjoy.

10 2627
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

This is a well, pleasant game and I liked at the start and throughout the game that the screen was red, it really fit in with the game. =)

I really liked this game, it was very good in most ways, and challenging in others. It made me feel happy, as if I was defending OUR planet from meteors, not Mars.

The concept of this game is quite unique, and the game-play is great, fighting off meteors with a small, round turret.

I think there should be a sequel, Red 2: Defender of Earth. I would like to see in this sequel (if there's going to be one); More helpful things, other than Shield, Turret and Power power ups.I'd also like to see that you can upgrade the turret, so it can fight off stronger things, like lots of big meteorites, or aliens.

The graphics in this game is alright, but I think they might need a little improving. If you're on top of a planet, should you be seeing clouds? I think not. There should be stars in the background of this game.

I think there should be sound effects in this game, because you hardly hear anything but the slow, scary music playing.

Overall, I really enjoyed this game, it's fun, the concept and game-play is really interesting. The background fit well with the game, but the music needs improving. Rating: 9/10

• 10 Replies
Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

What game is this? I never heard of it.

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

This game is called Red and it is on Armor Games, I'm sure you will like it!

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Come on, someone's gotta make more comments........

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Its an alright game by Ivory I will say but I prefer Orange but still I gave it a 7/10

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

You should have put this in the comment of the game and you probably would've gotten a merit for it.

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

You should have put this in the comment of the game and you probably would've gotten a merit for it.

I have already done that, seize_the_element, but I'm anxiously waiting for the merit!
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

well i think red is a great agem but it needs more varietes its always shield, a heavy shooting or a litle thing like you to help you

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

[url=http://armorgames.com/play/349/red]

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

mm it will never put a link on my pc well try copy-paste http://armorgames.com/play/349/red

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Red

Are you trying to advertises a comment that you would like to receive a merit on?

Showing 1-10 of 10