Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Reaching Out and Touching No One

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 1:51am

Gantic

Gantic

10,998 posts

Gantic has a thread and will weave a cloth. This is a thread brought to you by Gantic & Co. Bringin' change to a constantly changin' world.

The title of the thread will become apparent later, but to start off:

Three Cowboys

Just to make things clear, there were never three cowboys. Just two. One of them's got the solar-powered laptop, the other's got the rubber ducky, but they're both mavericks, all three of them. It was my idea to throw in the third cowboy, but he's as real as any of the others. The solar-powered laptop and the rubber ducky were my idea, too. So were the two cowboys. To make things clear: There were no cowboys.
In the vast emptiness of the Moobes, a black craft shaped like a horse, christened the Star Straddler, cruised to what was only a small but sparkly blue-and-green marble. The captain had his boots up on the dash as his craft crawled along the moobe that would bring him to the planet that the Moogle Navigator had found. As the craft touched down on the surface, only one thought was on the captain's mind: "The Space Cowboy has landed. In Armor Games."

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 2:58am

kingryan

kingryan

4,437 posts

.....Ok....Intertererereresting...very...random...A solar powered laptop and a rubber ducky?

lol...This should be made into a flsah movie...

KingRyan

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 4:02am

Zophia

Zophia

9,555 posts

That's pretty awesome.
Very interesting way of writing~
Please continue!

Posted Nov 20, '08 at 5:32am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Hoo boy, Douglas Adams, eat your heart out!

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 7:27pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,998 posts

Three Cowboys

The Space Cowboy landed the craft in an empty grassy field. Checking the methane fuel meter, he set his craft into graze mode and the metal horse began eating the grass. Although he landed in what he thought was an empty pasture outside of the main city he saw as he descended, he was not alone. A massive man mountain wearing a wide-brimmed hat and fur chaps stood in front of his craft. As he approached, he realized that the man wasn't actually wearing any fur, the man was the fur. Furthermore, he had a nose ring and horns.
"Howdy!" the furry man mountain said.
"You're a talking buffalo man!"
"Bullman, actually. I thought a space cowboy would actually know who Buffalo Man is. And you know, while we're at it with names, how can one be a 'cow'boy. I mean a cow's a you-know and you're a... You aren't...? Never mind."
The Bullman rested his left... um, hand-hoof thing on a rubber ducky around his waist, but the Space Cowboy didn't want say anything about it. He raised his right... hand hoof up to show the splendour of Armor Games, but all the Space Cowboy could see were spammers in the distance being slapped with steaks hot off a barbecue.
"Welcome to Armor Games."

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 10:46pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

This definitely has a bovine flavour to it.

Mmmm. Steak.

Posted Nov 22, '08 at 12:13am

kingryan

kingryan

4,437 posts

Mmmmmmup....

Ok...then...
I want to eat some beef....

KingRyan

Posted Nov 22, '08 at 12:20am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

And upon really chronic spammers shall I pelt prairie oysters!

Posted Nov 22, '08 at 12:23am

slliM

slliM

1,520 posts

How much pure awesomeness was that made of?

Let me check my awesome-meter.

dude that was 100% pure awesomeness!

Very random though.

I like your style of writing very much.

I love AG references in stories...

Posted Nov 22, '08 at 5:18am

kingryan

kingryan

4,437 posts

And upon really chronic spammers shall I pelt prairie oysters!

Err...ok....

Strop you are becomming more and more Spammy I see...must be part of the bo...ZIP! MOVED TO BOGAN WARS...

Whens the next story installment?\\

kr