Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Reaching Out and Touching No One

Thread Locked

Posted May 16, '10 at 1:22am

XSilentPhantomX

XSilentPhantomX

733 posts

lol dude this is freaking randomn but hilarious. good work gantic.

Posted Jul 19, '10 at 4:44pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

222 posts

Make a book. A collection of stories if you will. I'd buy it.

Posted Jul 20, '10 at 8:33pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,418 posts

Rubberducky water gun! I like it gantic. alot less confusing that your other pieces of work.

Posted Jul 20, '10 at 9:06pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,009 posts

...There have been posts here since I last posted from this year?

This entire thread, I'm guessing, takes about an hour to read, maybe less (I'm a slow reader). Thank you for reading this.

For anyone interested in a just a little bit more about what I intended to do or just about the Bullman, further reading materials:
"AFTERWORD" - Not actually an afterword but a reflection. That post links to another "crucial" post, and hints at what "Lore" is supposed to be.

The Further Adventures of The Bullman:
Contestant in The Way of Moderation, Eliminated
Protagonist in Lore

Make a book. A collection of stories if you will. I'd buy it.

I have yet to complete a short story that I was proud of and felt was "marketable". By that I mean it reads well on its own. My writings thus far have been far too crutched on world building and not story telling. Still haven't written an extended version of "Oranges" (though I probably won't) and have not even started on the elusive "Shoelaces" that's been stuck to my shoes for three years. I hope to have something eventually if not within the next 5 years.

Rubberducky water gun! I like it gantic. alot less confusing that your other pieces of work.

Rubber ducky water gun! I think this is more accessible because I wrote it more accessible (:P) and rushed it as a story about a bunch of things that happened and didn't happen and nonsense pieces about what was going on with Armor Games around the time, metaphorically of course.

Posted Jul 20, '10 at 9:17pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,600 posts

Good story. Irrelevant comment I know, just figured I'd throw that out there

Posted May 9, '11 at 9:06am

johnmerz

johnmerz

546 posts

I really liked this story, Gantic.

Posted May 9, '11 at 9:39am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Gantic might be pleased (I don't rightly know) that this thread garnered some attention a year after its last post, but please don't resurrect zombie threads! His last post was clearly intended as a final post!