Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Hedgehog Launch 2?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 3, '08 at 1:12pm

howlett

howlett

2,347 posts

I don't think that there should be another one because it would be pretty much the same as the last one there is not that much you could really change in the game, is there?

Posted Dec 3, '08 at 7:53pm

Lordofd511

Lordofd511

119 posts

how about a new goal? you've gotten a hedgehog into space, so now lets go for the moon? or Mars? or farther! we would explore the entire solar system! though we would probably need checkpoints, like a space station if we have enough money when we get into space, and then from there space colonies on the moon, planets, and the like.

Posted Dec 3, '08 at 11:25pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

2,670 posts

I would love to see a Hedgehog Launch 2, because I really enjoyed the first one.

Posted Dec 4, '08 at 12:01am

Reptillian

Reptillian

24 posts

There's really no point other than to add more stuff. I think John should just continue making new different games.

Posted Dec 4, '08 at 1:25am

crazjayz

crazjayz

253 posts

[B]Lordofd511[/b] that's EXACTLY what I was talking about. If the story was like "Hedgehog Space Exploration" or something. One upgrade could be a space station, and another could be a moon colony. You could even move the whole lab to the moon to launch even further into space.

Reptillian, I also feel that you're right. John should continue to develop other new and different games, but I don't think that he should just abandon Hedgehog Launch altogether.

Posted Dec 13, '08 at 10:13am

Flagg

Flagg

544 posts

What new things can be in a second part?

Posted Dec 13, '08 at 4:41pm

stevefitz123

stevefitz123

26 posts

i think thats a good idea

Posted Dec 16, '08 at 1:30pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,221 posts

Knight

Please post all launches here. Thanks! =)