ForumsGamesHedgehog Launch 2?

26 14601
Angry_Panda
Angry_Panda
2 posts
Nomad

[b]Someone should make a Hedgehog Launch 2. The first game really spoke out on how fun it is. Soooo please someone make a second one because i loved that first one.

• 26 Replies
Jake_Rizer
Jake_Rizer
13 posts
Nomad

Wow im inpressed those are good Ideas way to go Crazyjayz

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

Thanks Jake_Rizer. What can I say, I like the game and I would love to see a solid sequal. I just try my best to provide ideas and constructive crticism. =)

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

idk how about there will be some harmfull things like aliens and ufo's LOL i have no clue

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I don't think that there should be another one because it would be pretty much the same as the last one there is not that much you could really change in the game, is there?

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

how about a new goal? you've gotten a hedgehog into space, so now lets go for the moon? or Mars? or farther! we would explore the entire solar system! though we would probably need checkpoints, like a space station if we have enough money when we get into space, and then from there space colonies on the moon, planets, and the like.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I would love to see a Hedgehog Launch 2, because I really enjoyed the first one.

Reptillian
Reptillian
24 posts
Nomad

There's really no point other than to add more stuff. I think John should just continue making new different games.

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

[B]Lordofd511[/b] that's EXACTLY what I was talking about. If the story was like "Hedgehog Space Exploration" or something. One upgrade could be a space station, and another could be a moon colony. You could even move the whole lab to the moon to launch even further into space.

Reptillian, I also feel that you're right. John should continue to develop other new and different games, but I don't think that he should just abandon Hedgehog Launch altogether.

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

What new things can be in a second part?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please post all launches here. Thanks! =)

Showing 16-25 of 26