ForumsWEPRSomething that christians should read. :-)

124 27553
Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Here is some proof that nobody can get to heaven.

Here is some proof that Jesus is imaginary.

This is prooving that "God's Plan" is impossible

There are more of these videos. I just wanted say this to fellow christians. :-) ;-)
Have you already come up with some exuses? :-P

• 124 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

*closes door* YAHDASDWEIRGTNB$T%#$)B H($W%THVHSNEIVJ#J$V^HV$HWtvaw9pJ8ERUT5M89GJY,IGOPJ,5G48GM908JE5896MERJ086JIW4903J,GTIOPJYG5890JKQ46TM,0JU0-AKRJDEIPKTOP,RDIVJTOP4JMVG59384JMB894UMJ90F,EJTV98034JFMIDJF9835CF90AJ893H0598F2H3M09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE TOO WRONG!!!

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

O.o
You are an odd one Kipdon... How are we wrong?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok,vid one 4:41,they are talking aboutbeing spiritually reborn,many people are wrong and that video is a fakey,and im pretty sure god is real,he has answered my prayer over 20 times,saved my life 10 times.

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

he has answered my prayer over 20 times,saved my life 10 times

Oh?
How do you know he listened to you and saved you? How do you know it was him?
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Because,there are no such things as coinsidences..i was riding my bike,big pitbull chasing me,

"God please save me,I love you!"

a car drove beside the dog,then he though about chasing the car then stopped chasing me..solved riht away.

we almost got hit by a 40 mph car that almost hit another car..yeah 2 cars straight head on..i thanked god..

and he started my dads engine in one prayer..

15 minutes NOTHING,i pray he tries one last time,it works!

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Because,there are no such things as coinsidences..i was riding my bike,big pitbull chasing me,
"God please save me,I love you!"
a car drove beside the dog,then he though about chasing the car then stopped chasing me..solved riht away.

That's normal. :-P

we almost got hit by a 40 mph car that almost hit another car..yeah 2 cars straight head on..i thanked god..

You thanked him AFTER that happened.

he started my dads engine in one prayer..

I do not know about that... :-/
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Maria, just about anything from Youtube that deals with bias opinions are often fake. Proper citation would come from documents, historical writings, or some sort of written confession from Jesus that it was a hoax O_o, something along those lines. You can't accept anything from Youtube.

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

You can't accept anything from Youtube.

Who said I accepted it? :> He he he...
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Its called coincidence. Every time a prayer does not work, you discard that it ever happened.

You'll make an excuses such as "Oh its probably for the best of things that I don't have my wish granted".

And yes out of 1000 prayers, the chances would be against you if you didn't get some 'granted'.

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Good Drace, it seems like you are with me. :-)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, I wonder why you made the oneabout Jesus, as there are evidence on Jesus being a historic person.
Historical Jesus

You do not know about the heaven thing, as noone yet have gone there, thus waiting to Judgement day.

And this will just make the fanatics really mad, and make the rest of us look at you as something like a fool for making this without evidence or aything else but youtube.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Yes, but the videos have some quite serious errors.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I do not know about that... :-/

Yeah,it's him.also a car alrm trouble thing as well.

That's normal. :-P

Not when a car only shows up once every 15-20 minutes.

You thanked him AFTER that happened.

Yup,cuz i felt his presence upon me when it happened.

and coincidence..if you lived in my life,you would know they are no such things as coincidences.
Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Ok everyone, do not make me wrong because I HATE being wrong. :-P (hate is a strong word so don't use it)

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

and he started my dads engine in one prayer..

Out of all the people praying for things that actually matter you think he would take his time to start an engine?
Showing 1-15 of 124