ForumsWEPRSomething that christians should read. :-)

124 27530
Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Here is some proof that nobody can get to heaven.

Here is some proof that Jesus is imaginary.

This is prooving that "God's Plan" is impossible

There are more of these videos. I just wanted say this to fellow christians. :-) ;-)
Have you already come up with some exuses? :-P

• 124 Replies
nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

god works in mysterious ways,and anyways,who people are you talking about?

I'm talking about the parents whose children are terminally ill and pray for them to get better, but nothing happens. He ignores them, but takes some time to fix your dad's engine?
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

He keeps em alive.He has to fight the devil as well remember that,and if it wasnt for god,those kids would die the second they were diagnosed.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

He keeps em alive.He has to fight the devil as well remember that,and if it wasnt for god,those kids would die the second they were diagnosed.

No he doesn't. If he did cancer wouldn't exist.
And they wouldn't die the second they were diagnosed, that isn't how cancer works. The only reason some of them actually make it is because of medical treatment.
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

if it wasnt for god,those kids would die the second they were diagnosed.

What? No. There's a reason they're called terminal illnesses: You can't get rid of them, and they kill you over a long period of time. No one's going to find out they have Leukemia and then die the second the doctor tells them.

What do they beleive in?

Well, according to traditional Christian beliefs, your God is the only one that exists, and is a loving God, and thus should be willing to help those who don't believe in him by giving some sort of proof.
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

He keeps em alive

False. You realize what the chances are of dying if you get cancer, right? And if your a child, you have even bigger chances, or if your old. God doesnt keep them alive.
He has to fight the devil as well remember that,

You also said "God has all the time in the world". Exact quote right there. So he has the time to cure them AND fight the devil, according to what you've said. But, obviously, there are still Christian cancer victims, and there is still evil in the world, so hes not doing a good enough job of either one.
and if it wasnt for god,those kids would die the second they were diagnosed.

No they wouldnt. You dont understand, your not a doctor or anything, you obviously know nothing about cancer. Cancer takes time to kill.
kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

first of all, Maria4ever, you are completely WRONG!!!! jesus said to sell everything so that that person woould follow jesus instead of worshiping his treasures, he is NOT imaginary because jesus hasnt appeared to anyone since he went back to heaven 2nd jesus will return WHEN HE IS READY it says that in the NEW TESTAMENT becasue he tell his disciples that he will come back -- but not until then. 3rd if heaven isnt real then why did Elijah not die, and nietehr did Enoch, they are the ONLY people in HISTORY NOT die, Elijah was brought to heaven by a flaming chariot, and Enoch was walking with God, adn then he disappeared, then making heaven real, also you guys that think god is imaginary is because u dont want to be critizized by other nonbelievers. and jesus will come again, and WILL punish the way he wants, he will REIGN for 1000 years on earth, and ALL nonbeliever will go to HELL.

ps: all christians--this is fact: 70% of people who dont go to church will if they are asked.

2nd ps. great are those who believe whith seeing, but greater are those who believe WITHOUT seeing.

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

first of all

If he did cancer wouldn't exist
diseas' are there because of Adam and Eve, they sinned and brought the fate to the world, if it werent for them, they would still be living, adn so would noah, adn Abraham, it would be HEAVEN ON EARTH, but its not becau of Adam and Eve.
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

3rd if heaven isnt real then why did Elijah not die, and nietehr did Enoch, they are the ONLY people in HISTORY NOT die, Elijah was brought to heaven by a flaming chariot, and Enoch was walking with God, adn then he disappeared, then making heaven real,

That's Old Testament, right? I understand that the New Testament is fairly accurate historically, but using the Old Testament for proof? Really?

and jesus will come again, and WILL punish the way he wants, he will REIGN for 1000 years on earth, and ALL nonbeliever will go to HELL.

God=merciful and loving
Jesus=Son of God/God incarnate
Jesus=Punisher of all sins?

I thought the Rapture would happen, and everyone that was &quoture" would go to heaven, and then the Antichrist would come and all that? And then there's 1,000 years for the other people to repent and become Christians, right?
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

he is NOT imaginary because jesus hasnt appeared to anyone since he went back to heaven

That doesnt prove he exists. I can say that the Invisible Pink Unicorn went to heaven and is invisible so thats why you cant see her, but does that prove her existence? Not that she isnt real, of course.
3rd if heaven isnt real then why did Elijah not die, and nietehr did Enoch, they are the ONLY people in HISTORY NOT die

Thats retarded. If they existed, they did die. You cant use the bible to prove the bibles right, the bible has no proof.
ALL nonbeliever will go to HELL.

That makes him molevolent. It allows evil to live. God is supposed to keep evil at bay, not support it.
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

diseas' are there because of Adam and Eve, they sinned and brought the fate to the world, if it werent for them, they would still be living, adn so would noah, adn Abraham, it would be HEAVEN ON EARTH, but its not becau of Adam and Eve.

Than God should answer the prayers to cure cancer victims, because, apparently, God answers all prayers, as was said earlier in this thread :P
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, being a Christian myself I do not understand the Christians using the old Testament as proof of anything, as the new testamnt is the foundation of out belief.
Oh, stop bashinf theone for believing, will you? Sure, if God saved him, and not terminal ill children, that seems wrong, right? Cause you would not want to die instead of being horribly ill?
Anyway, I cannot defend God here, as you do not care and will just try to break it down. If you do not believe in God, well, that is your choice. Nothing much there.

Oh, and for the &quotroofs"... Youtube is not the best place to find proof of anything. At least not when you are actually wrong about some of the proof...

UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

Sure, if God saved him, and not terminal ill children, that seems wrong, right? Cause you would not want to die instead of being horribly ill?

I would rather die than be hooked up to a machine and just wait to die for the rest of my life.
And God also started the car, apparently, instead of saving terminally ill children. I think thats how the children were brought up.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So being terminal ill and then die is actually being saved. Theone is not ill, thus being saved by God.
Also, just for the random: It woud be better to die young and innocent than die old and sinful, would it not?
No, I am still not trying to win you over, I am just wondering about some of the reasons.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Great another proving god isnt real thread

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

The Old Testament does actually have some historical accuracy. Like it mentions Cyrus the Great by name.

In the book of Daniel, in the 8th chapter, Daniel sees a vision. That vision was a prophecy of Alexander the Great conquering all of that land...read it yourself

There is truth to the whole nonbelievers going to hell thing. You see, God is pure, therefore, God is sinless. He can't be around sin, for that would make Him impure.

When God made hell, its original intent was to throw Satan in there along with his demons. But since Adam and Eve ate the apple in Eden, hell also became a place for those souls that sinned. He isn't being malevolent, He is being just.

Those that believe Jesus to be their savior are cleansed by the blood of the lamb (Jesus), which made the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, as many as there may be. That makes us pure, therefore, we can be with God.

Showing 31-45 of 124