ForumsSupport ForumRunescape Questions????????

4 3714
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

Hi poeple...iv heard alot about this game and i was wondering about whats so special about it and y do poeple like it so much?????

• 4 Replies
dani6
dani6
5 posts
Nomad

yea i want to know too

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

runescape is a mmo, it's basically set in the medieval age and you do quests and fight enemies and collect armor and stuff, there are no set classes but you can upgrade your magic skills, combat and defense skills, or you archery skills, you can also do things like mine for gems and the cut and sell the gems, or you can do things like mine for ore and then forge your own armor and weapons, you can also do stuff like fish, or you could just talk to people and make friends.

i used to play this a couple years ago, i really do not like it, in fact i hate it and i look back and wonder why I even played it because its one of those games that is filled with spammers, scammers, and if your a low level everyone is calling you noob or n00b. you can try it if you want tho it is a little bit fun, its just not what i like

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i think its pointless to pay for some crappy mmo like this, if you really want to pay for a game worth your money play world of warcraft

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

This topic already exists in the Game section.

Showing 1-4 of 4