ForumsForum GamesThe Zombie Apocalypse RPG

19 6889
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

the story is...There were some scientists trying to reverse the aging process they all resulted in failures they were mocked,insulted until one fatal day... it was a success or atleast they thought it was! one of the testing cells ended up exploding releasing a noxious gas that soon infected the whole building with the Z-Virus or Zombie Virus when you get zombified by the Z-Virus you get stronger and harder but also slower and dumber dumb enough to eat garbage...the zombies ended up destroying your home city roughly with a population of 500,000! but you and a few other survivors built a large bunker underground to support survivors with enough food and shelter to last this whole apocalypse about 15 survivors in the bunker but there are 5 special ones in this group of 15 that have special powers which i will now explain

Pyro:You can light fireballs in your hand and can envelope anything in flames but your power is limited...
Aqua:You can control nearby bodies of water for your use and you can purify any type of water
Earth:You are pretty hard and can't be zombified in just a few hits you can use the earth to your advantage
Wind:You can fly... but only 20 feet from the ground... you can control the air and throw the enemy off balance
Light:You can make instant sunlight! but only for 5 minutes you may control the sunlight freely!

Class:
Swordsman:You are an expert with the sword each swing is very powerful
Shooter:You can make almost anything a ranged weapon! and you can also shoot pretty accurately and fastly
Doctor:You can heal the party with medi-kits you also have minimum fighting power
Farmer:Your bunker has an in-doors garden complete with everyday sunlight and you all need food right?

Weapons:
Sword-Short Ranged weapon but is really strong!
Desert Eagle-Moderate firing power medium ranged
Pitchfork-Long weapon that can reach far!

Secondary Weapons:
Shield-This thing can block those nasty zombies!
Glock-Pistol that can fire fast and far!
Medi-kit-A doctor can use this to heal you!
Food-this isn't a weapon but who cares!

And now also I will be joining!
Name:Riou
Power:Pyro
Class:Swordsman
Weapon and Secondary Weapon:Sword and Shield
Armor:Leather Armor,Boots,and Gloves (Own choice for you character you can pick anything not to strong though!)

Ok now once there are 5 more people we shall start...

• 19 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

oh yes and dont forget your Bio! i forgot mine let me post it and also Job before apocalypse...

Job:Elite Soldier
Bio:One of the military's strongest and most sturdy soldiers

Please post your Name,Power,Class,Weapon and Secondary, and also Armor below your posts so i don't forget...

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Power:Pyro (btw could we be like avatar people and get all the powers you made)
Armor:Leather Armor

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Job:Elite Swordman
Bio:One of his king's strongest and most sturdy swordsman

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Name: Psy
Power: Aqua
Class: Shooter
Weapon and Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle and can i have a knife? i dont want two shooting weapons...(otherwise glock)
Armor: Leather Kevlar, Boots, Helmet and gloves
Job : Elite Soldier.
Bio : A young fearless man who stole some weapons when the zombies broke out

Interesting idea

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Name:Neron
Power:Earth
Class:Shooter
W and SWesert eagle and a glock
Armor:White shirt, boots, helmet and blue jeans
Job:Amateur boxer
Bio:Slow and shy, never had problems with fighting

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Name : Dax
power : wind
class : shooter
weapons : desert eagle and glock
armor : hat, black shirt,jacket,jeans,sneakers,and watch
job : student
bio : always got Ds on his report card and usually made people fall down with his special power

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

Name: Plax
Power: Wind
Class: Shooter
Weapons: Sword and Glock.
Armor: Armored Hat, Flexible Weak Kevlar armor
Job: Military General of the 21st Legion.
Bio: Leader of the army battalion sent to halt the virus, he survived by altering wind flow, stopping them from breathing.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I would join if you had a shadow power.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Name: Kipdon
Power: Pyro
Class: Swordsman
Weapons: Sword and Shield
Armor: Chain Mail, Full Head Helmet, Steel Boots, Underwater Breathing Apparatus fixated inside of the Full Head Helmet
Job: ???
Bio: A Full Body Armored Black Knight (FBABK) who is searching for something on this planet, and that is why it came here.

noobking
noobking
304 posts
Nomad

chuck norris nuff said

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

do you enjoy being a spammer

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay Psy you may have a knife and Plax fine i will let you join just this once!!!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

You wake up in the bunker you say to yourself "Where am i?" a person approaches you and tells you everything you grab your sword and shield and walk out the bunker suddenly just after leaving the bunker about 5 zombies pop up! You slash at one of the zombies and bash your shield at another 3 left... then you de-head the 2 zombies and kick the last and then bash it with your shield 50 times then stab it one of the zombies (Received 10 Exp) dropped something! it says "Kevin 19 Yrs Old Bunker Scout" you had just realized you killed one of the guys in the bunker!!! What now?

Should you?
A)Find some weapons
B)Go to the Parking lot and check the cars
C)Go to the mall to find some supplies and weapons

Psy

You wake up in a bunker also! One person explains that somebody has left before you and tells you to find him you take that advice and take your Desert Eagle and knife and go out the door you find 5 dead zombies on the floor you continue on and search the surveying area you find a KFC Bucket! It's still fresh with chicken and smoking and no zombie insight! You decide to put it in your bag after that a zombie pops up! you shoot it with your Desert Eagle it moans towards you and scratches you! (-3 HP) you then kill it off with your knife (+2 EXP) you check the scratch and its in pretty deep so you bandage it quickly the next thing i should do is...

Should i do...
A)Find a place to rest
B)Find Survivors in the nearby houses (-3 HP because of scratch)
C)Try Finding the other guy the survivor mentioned...

Neron

You wake up in a bunker a pair of survivors explain to you the current situation they give you a Desert Eagle and a Glock you go out the door and see some survivors defending the bunker they really look like they need some help!!! there are about 100 Zombies trying to break in... if you don't help the Bunker could end up getting destroyed... Should i?

Should i do?
A)Stealthily sneak past the zombies
B)Tell them that you are going to help them (Chance to level up!!!)
C)Go back inside the bunker and cower in fear

Dax

After waking up in a bunker the survivors inside explain to you what is happening right now they give you a Deagle and a glock you gladly accept these they beg you to defend the bunker you go outside and see 5 survivors helping to defend you also see another guy thinking "should i really help these survivors? i mean they helped me right?" you say to yourself Should i?

Should i go?
A)Help them with their problems! (Major Exp!)
B)Cower in fear in a corner...
C)Shoot yourself! (I don't wanna live anymore!!!)

Plax

In the day about 7:00 AM you wake up in a what seems to be a large bunker the survivors tell you the situation and that there are already lots defending the bunker they give you a Sword and a glock you go out the back door leading outside after going outside about 2 Zombies pop up! You shoot 1 in the head and slash the other 3 times (+5 EXP) "Phew" you say that was a really close one! while finding places to look you come across a teenager hes age 14 and hes pretty scared! hes holding up a Handgun should you go to him and?

Should i go near him and?
A)Tell him to go to the bunker
B)Ask him to come with you
C)Kill him hes useless nobody wants him...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Oh and yeah everybody has 50 HP and when you level up you regenerate all that HP and get an additional MAX 2 HP

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Job:Elite Swordman
Bio:One of his king's strongest and most sturdy swordsman
HP: 50/50
a)

Showing 1-15 of 19