ForumsThe TavernIf you could live on Mars...

22 4674
izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

would you?

• 22 Replies
FrontedHero
FrontedHero
27 posts
Nomad

> maybe

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

No, there are too many things that I like here on Earth!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, if there's like a whole new and very developed civilization there, and I would be able to get back to Earth, then yeah because I'm sure it would be really cool visiting another planet. But I'm sure this won't happen anytime soon.

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

reasonable answer

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Ya I have to agree with nick_coolhaha again because whats the point of living there if there is no civiliztion ther...

XTetimaruX
XTetimaruX
2 posts
Nomad

I would prefer to live here in technology, mind you. Mars is just too plain, and there's no air, and there's no fun, and there's currently no aliens, and yeah, I like Earth better because it's bigger, better and...airer?

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I think that I would find it a bit boring, for one thing if you could live on mars there wouldn't be much to do but play games and you couldn't go outside and have as much freedom as earth, plus there wouldn't be very many people there and there would be no green things!!! But I still think that it might be fun to live there for like 1 month or so (kinda like a summer camp) but if it got much longer than that it would get pretty boring.

(Lol XtetimaruX earth isn't bigger than mars [but it is better {and airer}].

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

@zocc1 The atmosphere of mars is carbon-dioxide, or what we exhale and trees take in, so I am thinking if we do plant trees on mars at the right spot not to hot not to cold, it would slowly turn it's atmosphere less carbony :P

I'd live on it for sure, I'd like that gravity!

uglymonkey
uglymonkey
37 posts
Nomad

I wouldnt live on it , id rather live here on earth than somplace else to much to give up here.

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

never i wouldnt breathe

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Yeah, if there was a established society and i could take certain people with me, then yeah. for a while at least.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I'd prefer to live here on earth, sorry earth is better.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

Are u kidding me? Only unsocial ppl would go there. id be sooooo boring

Temujin
Temujin
26 posts
Nomad

We could start a civilization there, although it would still be too boring, so no, I'd rather stick with this piece of land right here. *points at the ground*

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I would really like to float around. I think that mars is the next place that humans live.

Showing 1-15 of 22