ForumsPopular MediaWho hates dragonforce?

36 8478
Daveissokewl
Daveissokewl
7 posts
Nomad

dragonforce sucks

• 36 Replies
Daveissokewl
Daveissokewl
7 posts
Nomad

alchoholics.......

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

I think they are dumb and there guitarist isnt that great.The whole band is always drunk everytime.

mcor1
mcor1
8 posts
Nomad

Only nerds without lives listen to them just because they herd em on guitar hero

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i don't really like dragonforce, it may sound cool the super fast guitar, but it gets really boring quick because it just starts to sound like the same thing over and over again, and the lyrics are lame

youareanoob
youareanoob
2 posts
Nomad

mcor1 you are a genious! that is DEFINATELY true!

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

AGREED!

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

DragonForce is amazing. And no, I don't listen to them just because they were on Guitar Hero. I listened to them waaayy before GH. They have some really cool songs. And they're power metal, what can you expect from the lyrics?

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

actually alot of metal people like dragonforce not just nerds hu herd on guitar hero even thou they werent herd of b4 guitar hero. But u do hav a point steevo15 all the songs sound te same! all in harmonics and even the lyrics sound the same. and they get boring quick but out of 10 id rate them 6

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

LFOL i agree with mcor hes the new albert einstein LOL jk but hes right just cus of guitar hero some people listen to them and idont know wut 2 say bout kurgle....

dario54
dario54
26 posts
Nomad

im not sure wat side 2 take because i like there songs ...alot!! but i hate the people exept 4 the lead guitarist hes OK

Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
93 posts
Nomad

I don't like Dragonforce at all. I mean the music sounds bad and I have no respect for them. The reason I don't is because they fast forward there music. I mean who does that? are they really that desperate? Its lieing and cheating, but they did it. And now theyre famous...>

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

The reason they were never heard of b4 guitar hero iz because they are from England. B4 Guitar hero 90% of their fans were from europe. Being on Guitar hero increase they're exposure in America. which is what the bonus songs on guitar hero were ment to do.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

p.s. THEY DO NOT FAST-FORWARD THEIR MUSIC my brother was at a metal festival last year and dragonforce played live.

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

the beginning is piano (laaaaame)

lolfishhead
lolfishhead
1 posts
Nomad

want to be's

Showing 1-15 of 36