Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

what do u think about price harry in afganastan

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 9, '08 at 8:45am

notataco

notataco

197 posts

i dont know mcuh about prince harry but thought it was an ill made move to go to iraq. why did he go anyways?

Posted Mar 9, '08 at 7:55pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,221 posts

Knight

I don't think it is all that odd that he is enjoying it. He gets to live life away from the media and royal pressures for a while. It isn't necessarily that he likes to be there, he just likes it more than being in England.

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 6:16pm

Tony

Tony

35 posts

Knight

I'd feel sorry for him, but the guys a real "Piece of work". And for those of you misinformed Harry is not the future King, William is, the chances of Harry ever becoming king is slim to none, and thank god, cause he's a drunken womanizing a-hole.
The Afghanistan thing was probably for good PR.

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 6:25pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Oh, yeah. I am sure it was. Because, you know, when I want publicity I want to pretend to go fight in a active war zone wear regardless of the fact if I am fighting or not I could get killed for being white, or the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sure.

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 7:21pm

Grantius

Grantius

47 posts

More power to him.

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 8:03pm

PaintballKing17

PaintballKing17

266 posts

I think if Prince Harry wanted to go to Afganistan, i think they should have left him there, cause if he died it would have been his fault

Posted Mar 12, '08 at 3:38pm

WallyOhio

WallyOhio

164 posts

"price" harry did more than bush...

Posted Mar 12, '08 at 3:59pm

Hermann0212

Hermann0212

156 posts

yeah what does bush do?! espacially for the econamy...

Posted Mar 13, '08 at 1:35pm

Skidzy

Skidzy

36 posts

no. prince harry joined the army. he should be treated as a normal soldier. it was his choice. he wants to risk his life, let him