ForumsGamesPS3

97 19217
Flexxus
Flexxus
9 posts
Nomad

Im thinking of getting a PS3. Cause i like the titels. You guys think its worth it over the 360 now that Halo 3 wasnt that good?

• 97 Replies
FoxHawx
FoxHawx
64 posts
Nomad

Nahh PS3 doesnt have to many titles that intrest me.Later this year 360 is getting Devil May Dry 4Halo WarsFable 2Resident Evil 5Just to name a few...

Flexxus
Flexxus
9 posts
Nomad

Well but the 360 Wont be getting great games as Little big planet and the MGS Series, tho id love to play Fable 2 :-/

nickyboy909
nickyboy909
39 posts
Nomad

you definitlly should get a ps3 you can do MUCH more than on a 360
You can browse the internet and you can play online games (not console games but internet only games)
you can watch blu-ray AND dvds, you can store music, videos, photos, play music from a cd , and i can go on and on and on if i have not convinced you then let me know

Shadyzunit
Shadyzunit
10 posts
Nomad

Overall The Playstation three is better with all the topics but the xbox 360 has more titles because its been out for two years. and the ps3 has alot of titles and its been out for one year ago

zippy123
zippy123
2 posts
Nomad

ps3 owns man i got i and it rocks

Hakasobe
Hakasobe
14 posts
Nomad

it depends on what your looking for, the ps3 has better graphics and funner gameplay in my humble opinion. yet Xbox-360, like the Playstation 3, has games that are only on those certain systems, look those games up and make a decision on that or the price. Also, at this time, Playstation 3 online is free, but you must pay to get on Xbox Live.

Flexxus
Flexxus
9 posts
Nomad

Yeah i think a ps3 is the best option...

emaciscoolio
emaciscoolio
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 definitely the best choice. The 360 games, all the goods ones are out. When people talk about the 360 games, they talk about the games already out, the PS3, they talk about the games that are going to be coming out. Wii=past. 360=present. PS3=future. Definely worth the money, which actually isn't much at all to pay for what you are getting.

Bob_The_Acorn
Bob_The_Acorn
1 posts
Nomad

Ya PS3 is really fun and the online is free, unlike the 360.

Keeway
Keeway
22 posts
Nomad

PS3 has only started churning out the games. When the full potential of the PS3 is unleashed, the games will walk all over the 360

gamerjoe55
gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

umm go with the 360, i think the 360 is waaaay better then the PS3. the only reason you should get the PS3 is for MGS4 and the FF games.

D3MO
D3MO
1 posts
Nomad

I own all 3. I like the PS3 the best. Had my 360 break 3 times...don't play the Wii much anymore...it was fun for the first week or so..PS3 gets the most gametime at my house.

fancypantslover
fancypantslover
4 posts
Nomad

PS3 has soooooooooooooooooo many games coming out that look like they are gonna be hits!!!!!!!

PantySeeker
PantySeeker
26 posts
Nomad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=twbCCcTjdnw - Wacht for your self.

didi454
didi454
1 posts
Nomad

360 rocks esspsally the games like gears,army of two,and more

Showing 1-15 of 97