ForumsGamesWeird Glitch On Downhill Snowboard 2

2 7280
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

When you first start this game at the main menu go to the Alpine Run, get the slowest person. When you first start the level try to go as slow as possible. I suggest leaning as far back as possible when you ride, it makes you go super slow. At the first wooden fence don't go over it, hit the edge of it with your board and start going backwards. When you start going backwards it looks like your gonna hit the cliff, but you actually go through it. After you glitch through it you start falling until eventually you win the level. This might happen on more levels, but I don't know. I haven't played it that much. It's a weird glitch isn't it?

• 2 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I just noticed something. When you hit the wooden fence you might not have enough speed to go backwards, so hold the left arrow key until you glitch.

Teezar
Teezar
3 posts
Nomad

i have another glitch. i think u have to hit the rail and then do a tweaked tailgrab and then u start rolling and u dont stop and it thinks ur still in the air. so u can do lots of flips and crap pretty cool huh? oh and by the way, u dont ever land so those points u racked up dont count for ur score. im trying to figure out how to land right now. ill keep u posted.

Showing 1-2 of 2