ForumsGamesland stand 3 status-wit a sugeston

6 4019
mattcos222
mattcos222
1 posts
Nomad

any post not touched in 3 months go to a special section of the fourm for old things to keep all the things j¨Ãt in case that or som 1 archives all of it on a seperate site , any way
any 1 no the status on the last stand 3 ? and i dun no but did he just make warfare 1917 instead of working on last stand 3 "thats outrageous"

• 6 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

any post not touched in 3 months go to a special section of the fourm for old things to keep all the things jè�t in case that or som 1 archives all of it on a seperate site , any way
any 1 no the status on the last stand 3 ? and i dun no but did he just make warfare 1917 instead of working on last stand 3 "thats outrageous"

say what? o_o
Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

idk

bgfear
bgfear
17 posts
Nomad

im confused

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

ok first say your sentence over so I can actually understand the alein langue you speak
(jk)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I don't really know what you said. I'll take a guess. He made Warfare to make you wait more. You're not happy with it? Why are you so beggy? Just wait for it. The world didn't build itself in a day. Just like a game, it takes time. He's probably making it right now but he's making it the absolute best. 100% sure!

P.s: I flagged all the comments above me for only posting 1-2 words. Also because Snake didn't stay on topic.

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

i agree with these two i have no idea wtf u said.

Showing 1-6 of 6